Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:36 PM   #6991
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Im not usually the "see I was right' kind of guy, but have been adamant from the beginning that I believed Watson was going to bust.....hard.
It looking that way so far..He looks just terrible IMO.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:38 PM   #6992
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Hey how did our boy do in the last game? I didn't get a chance to watch it is I was out of, town fill me in.
Remember that God you don't believe in?

Time to re-evaluate.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:40 PM   #6993

Quote:
Hey how did our boy do in the last game? I didn't get a chance to watch it is I was out of, town fill me in.
Man, it would be hard to say that he isnt living up to our highest of hopes so far.

Some of his throws are just....whoa.

Maybe a handful of QBs on the league with the kind of talent he has shown....maybe.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:41 PM   #6994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post

Time to re-evaluate.
Hahahahaha.

Nice.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:45 PM   #6995
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Im not usually the "see I was right' kind of guy, but have been adamant from the beginning that I believed Watson was going to bust.....hard.
Think it's too early to declare hits and busts off 2 preseason games.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:53 PM   #6996
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post

Time to re-evaluate.
If Alex smith is hit by lightning at halftime of our first game I'm in. You can be my high priest.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:55 PM   #6997
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
I'm with ya. His ball skills looked real bad to me. Great attitude and work ethic tho.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:59 PM   #6998
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Reid should get blame for that. He decided to pass almost every down instead of running the ball and taking time off the clock
He decided to pass because they were only getting 2 yards a pop on the ground.
Can't burn clock with 3 and outs.

Bur let me ask you, if your boy, Alex Smith, is so damn smart, why was he leaving 7 or more seconds on the play clock when getting the snap?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:01 PM   #6999
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
Here's every snap Deshaun Watson snap from preseason game 2. I give the nod to Mahomes in terms of skills shown so far...

https://youtu.be/LZsbAn7l9uw
That was Cassellion.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:07 PM   #7000
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
I'm with ya. His ball skills looked real bad to me. Great attitude and work ethic tho.
Are you talking about the WR reverse? He took it under center faked to a back and handed off to Tyreek Hill it may not had been fluent by most standards but repetition in practice will help with that and that's not a luxery he has had splitting reps most of TC with Tyler Bray and little with the ones.

That is something he can most definitely work on and master and add to his repertoire.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:09 PM   #7001
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Reid should get blame for that. He decided to pass almost every down instead of running the ball and taking time off the clock
If we are talking specifically about Alex Smith's second half play in that game his biggest failure was missing the RB down the sideline. Wide open and that would have sealed the game.

When I think of the game that's the specific play I think of first. Part of that is because there are too many defensive plays to think about. I just remember thinking that would have been the game if he just made that simple pass.

That and the fumble. The one time Alex isn't safe with the ball. That fumble right after they scored the TD opened up the door.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:22 PM   #7002
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Are you talking about the WR reverse? He took it under center faked to a back and handed off to Tyreek Hill it may not had been fluent by most standards but repetition in practice will help with that and that's not a luxery he has had splitting reps most of TC with Tyler Bray and little with the ones.

That is something he can most definitely work on and master and add to his repertoire.
Huh? He's clearly talking about Deshaun Watson.
kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:28 PM   #7003
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus View Post
Huh? He's clearly talking about Deshaun Watson.
Oh yeah duh
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:43 PM   #7004
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
If we are talking specifically about Alex Smith's second half play in that game his biggest failure was missing the RB down the sideline. Wide open and that would have sealed the game.

When I think of the game that's the specific play I think of first. Part of that is because there are too many defensive plays to think about. I just remember thinking that would have been the game if he just made that simple pass.

That and the fumble. The one time Alex isn't safe with the ball. That fumble right after they scored the TD opened up the door.
Oh Cyrus Gray when he stopped on his route. Didn't the defense start losing players as well?
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:58 PM   #7005
Unsparing

Quote:
If Alex smith is hit by lightning at halftime of our first game I'm in. You can be my high priest.
Done and done.

Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.