Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-14-2023, 03:05 PM   #69916
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
That was a marvelous game last night. The defense just keeps forcing turnovers, but the lack of depth is clear. When Locke went out...the wheel kinda came off the defense. Either way, fantastic win.
Forcing? Lets see, Josh Allen dropped a handoff for one, and a receiver let one go right through his hands in the red zone that ended up picked by the donks. But OK. They managed 24 points after being given 4 turnovers, and a second try FG for a stupid defensive penalty.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the donks won. I love seeing the Bills get buried, and the donks are still pitiful and rely on other teams self destructing, so no worries there.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2023, 04:24 PM   #69917
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Forcing? Lets see, Josh Allen dropped a handoff for one, and a receiver let one go right through his hands in the red zone that ended up picked by the donks. But OK. They managed 24 points after being given 4 turnovers, and a second try FG for a stupid defensive penalty.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the donks won. I love seeing the Bills get buried, and the donks are still pitiful and rely on other teams self destructing, so no worries there.
I care about you. You need to watch your intake because that post is high in salt content. Very salty. I would never be so careless as to use a personal pronoun to describe it. Such "You are salty."
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-14-2023, 06:58 PM   #69918
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post

My favorite stat from that game was 6 points off 4 turnovers. 1.5 points per turnover is certainly something.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2023, 07:01 PM   #69919
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I think Bo Nix would be good in the NFL.

Teams that draft these QB's start them way to early, give them 7 or 8 games before you start them anyway.

Look at Mahomes, Reid didn't play him until the last game of the season.
I think there’s a number of QBs that could end up being good (Nix, Penix, Daniels, McCarthy, Ewers), but I can’t really make predictions on which ones will work out. I think it’s more mental than physical, and that’s hard to judge watching YouTube replays.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-15-2023, 09:16 AM   #69920
Andy Reid Supporter

Look at their schedule:

Vikes with no Cousins; Jefferson might not play
Browns without Watson...PJ Walker sucks
@Texans
@Chargers
@Lions
Patriots
Chargers
@Raiders

They have a chance to get to above .500 in the next 2 weeks but that 3 game stretch all on the road against the Texans, Chargers and Lions will be challenging.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2023, 09:57 AM   #69921
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Look at their schedule:

Vikes with no Cousins; Jefferson might not play
Browns without Watson...PJ Walker sucks
@Texans
@Chargers
@Lions
Patriots
Chargers
@Raiders

They have a chance to get to above .500 in the next 2 weeks but that 3 game stretch all on the road against the Texans, Chargers and Lions will be challenging.
I don't see that. The Vikings are fine at QB. And the Browns defense will have more than enough. They wont beat the Texans or Lions on the road, but I could see them beating the Chargers, because they're the Chargers. They will likely beat the Patriots and Chargers at home and lose to the Raiders on the road. Thats 2 - 3 more wins, 4 at the absolute most. But its the NFL so you never know.

I had them at 6 -11 before the season, and Im sticking with that. Probably will miss it by 1 game.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-15-2023, 10:06 AM   #69922
Going home eventually

Browns are dead. Walker is massively awful. Denver will beat them.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 10:42 AM   #69923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Browns are dead. Walker is massively awful. Denver will beat them.
Well, the game is in Denver, so they'll certainly have a better chance at doing so rather than if it were in Cleveland. But that defense is stellar and they can ball control the hell out of Denver and win ugly. We'll see...My money will be on the Browns.
Old 11-15-2023, 11:35 AM   #69924
Andy Reid Supporter

I think they will end up 8-9 and miss the playoffs.

Raiders and Patriots should be wins. The rest will be tough. I see them going 2-4 in those games.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2023, 11:26 AM   #69925
Supporter

That would be perfect. Losing record and not in reach of the top quarterbacks. Right where I want to see them. I see that the Donks have already slipped to the 13th pick in the draft, while the Chiefs still have the 1 seed. The Donks hurt themselves immensely by beating the Chiefs, but didn't hurt the Chiefs at all. It must suck to be a fan of the Cheating Donks these days. Even when they beat the Chiefs, they lose.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2023, 12:50 PM   #69926
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think they will end up 8-9 and miss the playoffs.

Raiders and Patriots should be wins. The rest will be tough. I see them going 2-4 in those games.
Should be wins? When is the last time the Broncos have beat the Raiders?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-18-2023, 01:00 PM   #69927
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
That streak isn’t as grand as the one KC had vs Denver.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-18-2023, 01:47 PM   #69928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
3.5 years and 7 games ago...
Old 11-18-2023, 01:49 PM   #69929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
That streak isn’t as grand as the one KC had vs Denver.
Kind of embarrassing though... I mean the Raiders have been terrible forever. Oh wait, so has Denver, never mind.
Old 11-18-2023, 02:27 PM   #69930
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Kind of embarrassing though... I mean the Raiders have been terrible forever. Oh wait, so has Denver, never mind.
Well RunKC thinks it should be an easy win for the Broncos. So there's that.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.