Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:11 PM   #69841
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
If DomCasual is friendly enough with that unhinged psychopath Taco John that he would invite him to his house and offer to show him his Broncos' tickle basement, then I am on the side of Yoda.
What makes Taco John an unhinged psychopath again?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 03:22 PM   #69842
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
His posts.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 04:37 PM   #69843
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Oh boy. Sorry, TJ.

Again, since you brought it up. Am I threatening you? I guess I am. If you stalk doxx, personally threaten, or in any way try to proactively interfere in the real-world lives of me or any Huddle posters, I will speak with the sheriff's office for your personal area, and I will give them contact information that should be sufficient for them to come pay you a personal visit. Whether or not you had done anything illegal will be up to you and them to decide.

You hated me when I was a moderator at the Mane. You transferred that hatred over to the Huddle, when we started that up. You even found me on reddit and started posting interesting conspiracy theories about me there. (No, TJ is not only not locked in my basement, he's never even been to my house. That said, if we wanted to be, I would love to have him and his family enjoy a nice dinner with me and my family. I could even take him on a tour of my basement - I have a mini Broncos Hall of Fame down there. And I have nothing but positive feelings about TJ; and as far as I know, those feelings are reciprocated.) No worries on all the following me around. When you did it on reddit, I responded by personally inviting you to join us on the Huddle. After you joined there, you received warning after warning from moderators not named DomCasual to lighten up on some of the opinions you were spouting. Instead, you basically told us to piss off, and you doubled down on the insults. I will post a screenshot of the message I left for you when I banned you. It doesn't sound mean, or anything like that.

You just need to learn to play well with others, my friend. In the twenty-ish years I've been acquainted with you on the Mane and the Huddle, you have evolved from a welcoming, friendly guy to someone who seems to go down every conspiracy-related rabbit hole you can find. And if people don't agree with you, you go full abusive on them. And then, you seem to set up a few alternate accounts each week with deliberately offensive monikers. I could share some here, but it wouldn't serve a purpose.

Let it go, Yoda. And take care of yourself.
You dont have any chicken nuggies in your basement, right? Wayfair furniture? Pizza, maybe?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:48 PM   #69844
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Oh boy. Sorry, TJ.

Again, since you brought it up. Am I threatening you? I guess I am. If you stalk doxx, personally threaten, or in any way try to proactively interfere in the real-world lives of me or any Huddle posters, I will speak with the sheriff's office for your personal area, and I will give them contact information that should be sufficient for them to come pay you a personal visit. Whether or not you had done anything illegal will be up to you and them to decide.

You hated me when I was a moderator at the Mane. You transferred that hatred over to the Huddle, when we started that up. You even found me on reddit and started posting interesting conspiracy theories about me there. (No, TJ is not only not locked in my basement, he's never even been to my house. That said, if we wanted to be, I would love to have him and his family enjoy a nice dinner with me and my family. I could even take him on a tour of my basement - I have a mini Broncos Hall of Fame down there. And I have nothing but positive feelings about TJ; and as far as I know, those feelings are reciprocated.) No worries on all the following me around. When you did it on reddit, I responded by personally inviting you to join us on the Huddle. After you joined there, you received warning after warning from moderators not named DomCasual to lighten up on some of the opinions you were spouting. Instead, you basically told us to piss off, and you doubled down on the insults. I will post a screenshot of the message I left for you when I banned you. It doesn't sound mean, or anything like that.

You just need to learn to play well with others, my friend. In the twenty-ish years I've been acquainted with you on the Mane and the Huddle, you have evolved from a welcoming, friendly guy to someone who seems to go down every conspiracy-related rabbit hole you can find. And if people don't agree with you, you go full abusive on them. And then, you seem to set up a few alternate accounts each week with deliberately offensive monikers. I could share some here, but it wouldn't serve a purpose.

Let it go, Yoda. And take care of yourself.
Wait.....you think this is bad but you somehow want Taco John to come to your house? That doesn't compute.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 05:12 PM   #69845
The man you could post like.

God DAMN it. Get your ass in here and provide some burst, yoda
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:28 PM   #69846
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I won't get into the politics of it all, but the guy shut down his forum because he believed the feds were gonna come after him if he kept saying the stuff he did on that platform.

That at least covers the "unhinged" part, wouldn't you say?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:30 PM   #69847
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Can't stop talking about cheese pizzas. Who the **** orders pizza without toppings?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 06:40 PM   #69848
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Can't stop talking about cheese pizzas. Who the **** orders pizza without toppings?
Goddamn communists, that's who
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 06:58 PM   #69849
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Everything about him, you colossal dumbass.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 07:05 PM   #69850
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

broncos fans believe every conspiracy, but they don't think that the broncos cheated the salary cap, tampered with the Colts' draft, and dove at knees. It makes no sense.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 07:40 PM   #69851
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
broncos fans believe every conspiracy, but they don't think that the broncos cheated the salary cap, tampered with the Colts' draft, and dove at knees. It makes no sense.
You've made your life amongst these beasts, surely you've learned why they're incapable of learning or rational thought, no?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 08:40 PM   #69852
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Everything about him, you colossal dumbass.
Has he threatened violence against someone, or is he unhinged because he doesn’t share the world views of simpletons like you?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:08 PM   #69853
Shameless Homer

Well, I feel some sense of “job well done” knowing that we were able to provide a small amount of entertainment here for your bye week.

Before Yoda comes and responds, I will just point out that 1) I would have never mentioned him if he hadn’t weirdly and randomly called me out, and 2) I tried emailing every email address I have for him, and they all bounced – I would have otherwise kept it private. It sounds like one went through, though.

And finally, regarding TJ: TJ’s efforts with starting the Mane produced some positive things over the years – for me, and for a lot of people I consider friends. I wish things hadn’t ended as they had – without any comment, one way or another, about the who’s and why’s of the drama at the end. For whatever reason, he decided he was done with that part of his life. I respect his decision.

I don’t need to love every aspect of a person (their politics, and the teams they choose to follow are a few examples) to still like and admire that person. My favorite thing in life is being a father. If you spent five minutes perusing TJ’s social media existence (I can send a link if anyone wants it – just drop me a PM – I kid), you would see that his raison d'etre is his children. There are a few personal qualities that are litmus tests in my book. Conscientious fatherhood is one of the top ones.

I’ve never actually personally met TJ, so the invitation to tour my Broncos (and Nuggets, Avs, and BYU) basement was mostly tongue-in-cheek. For that matter, most of you would be offered the same invitation. It was just a few days ago I had TEX over (TEX and I are quite close). I’ll never forget the conversation we shared: “It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.” It was poignant.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 10:36 PM   #69854
Special Teams ACE!!!

Yeah you know who was a devoted and loving father? Himmler.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:01 PM   #69855
MER

I know who talks in that friendship.
Good lord Casual Babble.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.