Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-07-2023, 04:47 PM   #69811
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Guess not
He's a mystery
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:03 PM   #69812
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
He's a mystery
You can reach out to Stryker. He's gonna throw in some WORDS that are CAPITALIZED to EMPHASIZE his point and he's been a big ol' bitch about the Chiefs this year, but he's the only LSU guy that comes to mind here.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 12:09 PM   #69813
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Yikes.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2023, 12:22 PM   #69814
I'll be back.

what a garbage person

seriously, he makes scott pioli look like an angel
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2023, 12:25 PM   #69815
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Speaking of Buffalo, has any team lately done a worse job of surrounding a top tier QB with talent? There's Diggs and now a rookie TE. Every other pass catcher is from the 4th or 5th round, and they pretty much look like it.
I think this narrative is BS. They've got an elite WR, a couple more decent WRs, two good TEs (one that may soon be elite), a solid RB, good tackles, and always a good defense.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-08-2023, 12:27 PM   #69816
SuperChiefs

On top if being a narcissist, he's also insecure.

Little man syndrome is real
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2023, 06:45 PM   #69817
MVP

A string of Christmas lights just rose out of the west. Was Tater repossessed?
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-08-2023, 07:04 PM   #69818
MVP

This is a fresh happening!

https://www.facebook.com/share/VvR7f...ibextid=xfxF2i
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Bronco Yoda
This message has been deleted by Bronco Yoda. Reason: sls
Old 11-08-2023, 09:27 PM
Bronco Yoda
This message has been deleted by Bronco Yoda.
Old 11-08-2023, 09:43 PM   #69819
Rookie

** shout-out to Taco John from the Orange Mane **

Please give me a PM. I really, really, reaaaaaaaalllllly need a convo with you. Your boy Dom Casual just sent me a weird, threatening, totallybat-shiat cray-cray email. You know him better than I do. I need your counsel.
Bronco Yoda is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Bronco Yoda is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Bronco Yoda is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-08-2023, 09:57 PM   #69820
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post

Please give me a PM. I really, really, reaaaaaaaalllllly need a convo with you. Your boy Dom Casual just sent me a weird, threatening, totallybat-shiat cray-cray email. You know him better than I do. I need your counsel.
Ah so it was Dom who made Taco shut down the Mange! Now it's all explained!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2023, 10:32 PM   #69821
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Yikes.

heard this a few months ago. dont remeber where but yea sounds about right. dude seems like the most insecure person ever
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:10 AM   #69822
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post

Oh boy. Sorry, TJ.

Again, since you brought it up. Am I threatening you? I guess I am. If you stalk doxx, personally threaten, or in any way try to proactively interfere in the real-world lives of me or any Huddle posters, I will speak with the sheriff's office for your personal area, and I will give them contact information that should be sufficient for them to come pay you a personal visit. Whether or not you had done anything illegal will be up to you and them to decide.

You hated me when I was a moderator at the Mane. You transferred that hatred over to the Huddle, when we started that up. You even found me on reddit and started posting interesting conspiracy theories about me there. (No, TJ is not only not locked in my basement, he's never even been to my house. That said, if we wanted to be, I would love to have him and his family enjoy a nice dinner with me and my family. I could even take him on a tour of my basement - I have a mini Broncos Hall of Fame down there. And I have nothing but positive feelings about TJ; and as far as I know, those feelings are reciprocated.) No worries on all the following me around. When you did it on reddit, I responded by personally inviting you to join us on the Huddle. After you joined there, you received warning after warning from moderators not named DomCasual to lighten up on some of the opinions you were spouting. Instead, you basically told us to piss off, and you doubled down on the insults. I will post a screenshot of the message I left for you when I banned you. It doesn't sound mean, or anything like that.

You just need to learn to play well with others, my friend. In the twenty-ish years I've been acquainted with you on the Mane and the Huddle, you have evolved from a welcoming, friendly guy to someone who seems to go down every conspiracy-related rabbit hole you can find. And if people don't agree with you, you go full abusive on them. And then, you seem to set up a few alternate accounts each week with deliberately offensive monikers. I could share some here, but it wouldn't serve a purpose.

Let it go, Yoda. And take care of yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yoda_ban.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	126718  
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:17 AM   #69823
Fan since 1997

Where Quesadilla at? This place ain't the same without him.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:42 AM   #69824
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Where Quesadilla at? This place ain't the same without him.
Look at your calendar, it’s past October. He gone!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:45 AM   #69825
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Oh boy. Sorry, TJ.

Again, since you brought it up. Am I threatening you? I guess I am. If you stalk doxx, personally threaten, or in any way try to proactively interfere in the real-world lives of me or any Huddle posters, I will speak with the sheriff's office for your personal area, and I will give them contact information that should be sufficient for them to come pay you a personal visit. Whether or not you had done anything illegal will be up to you and them to decide.

You hated me when I was a moderator at the Mane. You transferred that hatred over to the Huddle, when we started that up. You even found me on reddit and started posting interesting conspiracy theories about me there. (No, TJ is not only not locked in my basement, he's never even been to my house. That said, if we wanted to be, I would love to have him and his family enjoy a nice dinner with me and my family. I could even take him on a tour of my basement - I have a mini Broncos Hall of Fame down there. And I have nothing but positive feelings about TJ; and as far as I know, those feelings are reciprocated.) No worries on all the following me around. When you did it on reddit, I responded by personally inviting you to join us on the Huddle. After you joined there, you received warning after warning from moderators not named DomCasual to lighten up on some of the opinions you were spouting. Instead, you basically told us to piss off, and you doubled down on the insults. I will post a screenshot of the message I left for you when I banned you. It doesn't sound mean, or anything like that.

You just need to learn to play well with others, my friend. In the twenty-ish years I've been acquainted with you on the Mane and the Huddle, you have evolved from a welcoming, friendly guy to someone who seems to go down every conspiracy-related rabbit hole you can find. And if people don't agree with you, you go full abusive on them. And then, you seem to set up a few alternate accounts each week with deliberately offensive monikers. I could share some here, but it wouldn't serve a purpose.

Let it go, Yoda. And take care of yourself.
Potential burst incoming
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.