Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:14 AM   #69751
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
I wonder if the broncos actually move on from Russ. For the brocos a successful season is beating the chiefs, which Russ did. Why move on from the QB that's give you your most successful season since 2016? It'd be stupid to get rid of him now when he's finally flipping the script and getting you what you want
Sarcasm Im sure, but just in case not...
They will move on the second they can because he's very limited and Payton knows that. They won't get another win against Kansas City with him. It took the stars to aline, the flu, the turnovers, etc. It was the Perfect Fluke Storm. That won't happen again.

"Every dog has his day, and nobody, beats the Broncos 17 times in a row!" DAMN It!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-02-2023, 10:50 AM   #69752
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
I wonder if the broncos actually move on from Russ. For the brocos a successful season is beating the chiefs, which Russ did. Why move on from the QB that's give you your most successful season since 2016? It'd be stupid to get rid of him now when he's finally flipping the script and getting you what you want
If we had hired someone like Steichen, we'd probably be looking at keeping Russ for the long term and building around him. With Payton though, it was never going to work. Payton wants a QB that does everything Russ can't.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:50 AM   #69753
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
You're an exception. The only one that stayed
The only one dumb enough to stay.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:42 AM   #69754

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
The only one dumb enough to stay.
True, but life is FUN, when you're DUMB!
I KNOW!
Old 11-02-2023, 11:45 AM   #69755
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'm noticing a distinct lack of posts from your account between September 2016 until last Sunday.

Any clue why that might be the case?
Thanks for asking, message board participation is down across the board over the past decade. I've got different things to do.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:56 AM   #69756
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
If we had hired someone like Steichen, we'd probably be looking at keeping Russ for the long term and building around him. With Payton though, it was never going to work. Payton wants a QB that does everything Russ can't.
Russ will be here next year
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:59 AM   #69757
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
These things that you are saying...they don't seem to make a lot of sense.

But seriously, it would appear that you and I post with about the same frequency here. I've been mostly lurking on Chiefs Planet for a long, long time. In twenty years of posting here and the Mane and Orange Huddle, I have what I consider to be a friendship with several long-time CP posters - at least, as much as a friendship as one might have, in that situation.

A couple questions for you:

1) Do you just not want fans from other teams posting here? I personally go out of my way to welcome fans from other teams to the Orange Huddle. I'm not a huge fan of echo chambers, and I like to hear other opinions - even when those opinions are shared less politely than we've tried to act here. Do you just honestly not welcome that here?

2) Assuming that the answer is "No, we are advanced enough in our evolution to be open to non-Chiefs fans here," what are your expectations there? You seem to have gone straight to full-on defensive mode. In your post, you said you basically hate fans who post here when their teams are losing; and you hate even more fans that post here when their teams have won. Is there a situation in there somewhere where you say, "NOW is the perfect time to post here - hurry quick!"

I mean, you guys have won a couple Lombardi Trophies just recently. As fans, it doesn't get much better than your current situation. Why the defensiveness, when someone is being friendly? I get it with TEX. He's got to put up that prickly shell so that his sweet inner core isn't so exposed. But he's a unique case.
Go the **** away. Like I even read any of that.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-02-2023, 12:02 PM   #69758
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Russ will be here next year
I don't believe he will.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:05 PM   #69759

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Go the **** away. Like I even read any of that.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:21 PM   #69760
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
I don't believe he will.
Why? It's dependent on how the rest of the season goes. You think the Penners are going to eat that contract that fast? I wouldn't bet on it. Besides, there are other thing to worry about. Russ has his limitations, but he's not the closest alligator to the boat.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:24 PM   #69761
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Thanks for asking, message board participation is down across the board over the past decade. I've got different things to do.
Praying 4 u!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:27 PM   #69762
#triggering

I just do not see them eating that contract. They need to figure this out with what he is.. and while that sucks, it is what it is.

Run the ball and figure out a way to use the WRs, including Mims in shorter passing attacks. They haven’t turned a corner yet. It’s going to be a long season.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 12:30 PM   #69763
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Why? It's dependent on how the rest of the season goes. You think the Penners are going to eat that contract that fast? I wouldn't bet on it. Besides, there are other thing to worry about. Russ has his limitations, but he's not the closest alligator to the boat.
He has a bonus due if he stays next season (not currently accounted for on spotrac or overthecap). If they keep him in 2024 they're essentially committing to him for more years, and I don't think they're ready to do that.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:35 PM   #69764
#triggering

Quote:
He has a bonus due if he stays next season (not currently accounted for on spotrac or overthecap). If they keep him in 2024 they're essentially committing to him for more years, and I don't think they're ready to do that.
We have to hear from Pasta… he knows people that know people.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 02:16 PM   #69765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I just do not see them eating that contract. They need to figure this out with what he is.. and while that sucks, it is what it is.

Run the ball and figure out a way to use the WRs, including Mims in shorter passing attacks. They haven’t turned a corner yet. It’s going to be a long season.
This guy gets it...