Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2023, 03:48 PM   #69511
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

I'm sure he'll appeal, and get to play until it's heard. Anyone know how long that process takes?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-23-2023, 03:53 PM   #69512
Supporter

Good. We don't have to worry about him out there cheap shooting our players this week
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 03:54 PM   #69513
Supporter

Sean Payton looking to bring in Vontaze Burflict or Jonathan Abrams to fill the void.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 04:44 PM   #69514
Andy Reid Supporter

The Dolphins hold the record for most wins over another team with 20 when they beat the Bills in the 70's.

If we win on Sunday it's 17. There's a really strong chance we break this record unless we play them in week 17 next year and start the backup QB
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 04:52 PM   #69515
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Sean Payton looking to bring in Vontaze Burflict or Jonathan Abrams to fill the void.
**** VONTAZE BURFICT FOREVER.

Dirtiest player ever from college and into the pros - probably high school too. I will always be a huge fan of JJSS for crack-back blocking his bitch ass when he was a Steeler.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:05 PM   #69516
MVP

The other players will show solidarity by smearing boogers on his locker door
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:12 PM   #69517
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
Sean Payton really does not like being reminded how bad his team is.

https://youtu.be/TNiVx5IvHW0?t=286

[skip to 4:45]

Looks like he is needing a bong hit.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:30 PM   #69518
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I don't remember the hit on Pacheco. Anyone have a video?
I was trying to remember that as well.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:31 PM   #69519
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I've suddenly made the connection between this and Payton's bounty suspension. Is he doing the same thing in Denver that he was doing in New Orleans?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:33 PM   #69520
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
**** VONTAZE BURFICT FOREVER.

Dirtiest player ever from college and into the pros - probably high school too. I will always be a huge fan of JJSS for crack-back blocking his bitch ass when he was a Steeler.
I honestly think his hit on Antonio Brown turned that man crazy.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 06:14 PM   #69521
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Dolphins hold the record for most wins over another team with 20 when they beat the Bills in the 70's.

If we win on Sunday it's 17. There's a really strong chance we break this record unless we play them in week 17 next year and start the backup QB
And as Rainman stated earlier in the thread (I think). The record for most consecutive divisional wins by a quarterback vs 12, which Otto Graham and Mahomes both currently share. When we win Sunday, Patrick is breaking a 60+ year old record. Not even Brady did it.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 06:48 PM   #69522
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was trying to remember that as well.
I found it on NFL+, it’s a 4 yard run by Pacheco where he’s being tackled by Zach Allen and KJ comes flying in for a helmet to helmet hit. If it was anyone else I’d probably give them the benefit of the doubt that Allen’s tackle turned a low hit into a H2H, but I don’t think I’m inclined to give KJ that benefit. Pacheco’s helmet came flying off and he looked legitimately shaken. He probably should have gone to the concussion tent, TBH.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-23-2023, 06:49 PM   #69523
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I found it on NFL+, it’s a 4 yard run by Pacheco where he’s being tackled by Zach Allen and KJ comes flying in for a helmet to helmet hit. If it was anyone else I’d probably give them the benefit of the doubt that Allen’s tackle turned a low hit into a H2H, but I don’t think I’m inclined to give KJ that benefit. Pacheco’s helmet came flying off and he looked legitimately shaken. He probably should have gone to the concussion tent, TBH.
I don't recall it. I wonder if I screamed about it in the game thread.
Old 10-23-2023, 08:02 PM   #69524
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I don't recall it. I wonder if I screamed about it in the game thread.
Probably not, the hit wasn’t visible on the broadcast because of a bunch of OL in the way. I had to watch the all-22 to see it.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-23-2023, 08:30 PM   #69525
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
Sean Payton really does not like being reminded how bad his team is.

https://youtu.be/TNiVx5IvHW0?t=286

[skip to 4:45]

His comment I enjoyed the most was " It's a tough league and there's a fine line between winning and losing"

My immediate thought was:

Dolphins 70
Broncos 20

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote