Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:18 AM   #676
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I’m very confused
The deal for Sneed may or may not be done. He may play for any of 32 teams in the NFL.

ChiefsPlanet may or may not be happy if we trade him.

I reserve the right to change my opinion after the season depending on how things go, so I can claim to have been right all along.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:20 AM   #677
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:21 AM   #678
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Please read the date and timestamps on the tweets you read and share here.

They are all out of order and it’s a cluster****.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:24 AM   #679
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The deal for Sneed may or may not be done. He may play for any of 32 teams in the NFL.

ChiefsPlanet may or may not be happy if we trade him.

I reserve the right to change my opinion after the season depending on how things go, so I can claim to have been right all along.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:32 AM   #680
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
This report better be wrong.

Seems great to me. We dont have to pay him and we get two picks.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:35 AM   #681
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Seems great to me. We dont have to pay him and we get two picks.
A third??? Wtf this is bullshit
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:42 AM   #682
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
A third??? Wtf this is bullshit
I would rather have two 3rds than one 2nd
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:00 AM   #683
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I would rather have two 3rds than one 2nd
If we don't get an offer of a second for Sneed we should let him play on the tag and of an injury to another teams secondary in the 2024 year makes they desperate for a quality CB then we trade him then.

Teams are trying to play hardball with us and steal him away cheap. Let's wave them off and say....your loss.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:03 AM   #684
Dazed and Confused

If they want a shutdown corner, then they'll have to PAY for a shutdown corner. They'll pay us (more than a 3rd), and they'll pay HIM. Anything less, we should just keep him, which is what I would do.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM   #686
Everybody Lies.

I understand a team is just trading for the exclusive rights to sign Sneed to a massive contract. But god damn. A mid-round 3rd for the best CB in the NFL is a bitter pill to swallow.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:18 AM   #687
In Search of a Life

I guess we'll never know this, but if the Chiefs have no serious concerns about Sneed's knee AND let one of my favorite Chiefs of all time go for a mid 3rd-rounder, I'm going to be pissed.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:19 AM   #688
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
If we don't get an offer of a second for Sneed we should let him play on the tag and of an injury to another teams secondary in the 2024 year makes they desperate for a quality CB then we trade him then.

Teams are trying to play hardball with us and steal him away cheap. Let's wave them off and say....your loss.
This!

WTF is Veach thinking taking a 3rd instead of going all in for the 3peat? I hope Sneed told them he’s not playing under the tag or something.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:21 AM   #689
Starter

the problem is that there really ISN'T a such thing as a "shut down" corner now. The rules make it hard for anyone to be that now. Many teams understand, as the CHIEFS did obviously, that you MUST put the QB on his ass (signing Chris Jones for much more money), rather than pay a CB "shut down" corner money. That being said, I'm still hopeful of a trade...I just don't expect a king's ransom type of deal...maybe a 3rd rounder.
Big TT is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:22 AM   #690
THE RED MENACE

I agree, screw their 3rd rounder. I was reading 2nd rounder then swapping 1st and now all the sudden a 3rd? F that.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.