Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:10 PM   #676
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
For sure

But the more we get on this class…it seems like there’s 3 then just a bunch of “maybe”. Some will end up good, some more Reagor like.

I just like McMillan and Polk as much as Franklin so I’m inclined to wait and see
I'm not as maybe as you are I guess. I'm not maybe on Franklin. I'm certain Worthy, Thomas, and Mitchell are all guys you can feel good taking in the 25-40 range. I'm not high on Coleman for this offense, but I'm confident he's going in the 1st to a team that values big, jump-ball WRs.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-27-2024, 11:07 AM   #677
In Search of a Life

I think I like worthy the most out of that group that seems to be bunched where we’re gonna be picking
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 05:53 PM   #678
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think I like worthy the most out of that group that seems to be bunched where we’re gonna be picking
might be the one guy other team's fear we take in the 1st.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-28-2024, 08:01 PM   #679
MVP

I know he didn't do much before last season, but I'd have a really hard time passing on Legette if he's there when we pick. You might just end up getting the best of the whole damn bunch. Speed, hands catcher, big physical guy, speed, contested catches. Did I forget to mention speed?

Reminds me of Anquan Bolden, but with low 4.3 speed.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 08:18 PM   #680
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I know he didn't do much before last season, but I'd have a really hard time passing on Legette if he's there when we pick. You might just end up getting the best of the whole damn bunch. Speed, hands catcher, big physical guy, speed, contested catches. Did I forget to mention speed?

Reminds me of Anquan Bolden, but with low 4.3 speed.
It's him or Franklin for me. Obviously depends on how the board falls. Veach may have OL or DT in the board there too.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:10 PM   #681
Hockey Town

Xavier Leggett today was measured...South Carolina listed him at 6'3...he's actually 6'1
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:17 PM   #682
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Xavier Leggett today was measured...South Carolina listed him at 6'3...he's actually 6'1
Well he's still taller than A.J. Brown, who he reminds me of, so

I don't think those couple of inches matter as much when he's as big and fast as he is.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:33 PM   #683
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Well he's still taller than A.J. Brown, who he reminds me of, so

I don't think those couple of inches matter as much when he's as big and fast as he is.
It'll hurt him to some degree, that's how it works this time of year.

His wing span is pretty average also.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:37 PM   #684
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
So the question becomes... what does he run at 6-1/220?

Is he low 4.3s? What does his 10-yard split look like?

And how does he perform in Senior Bowl practices, running routes outside the offense he just came out of.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:45 PM   #685
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Hopefully this man has not heard this before
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 03:20 PM   #686
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
So the question becomes... what does he run at 6-1/220?

Is he low 4.3s? What does his 10-yard split look like?

And how does he perform in Senior Bowl practices, running routes outside the offense he just came out of.
All the WR's have a great opportunity to earn themselves a lot of money with a solid week at these Senior Bowl practices.

Really looking forward to see who shines.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 01-29-2024, 06:54 PM   #687
MVP

Quote:
I thought he was 6’1” or possibly 6’2”, so doesn’t change my opinion at all. Plays bigger. Big body, long arms, and a good high pointer. If his route tree shows any promise whatsoever then I’m totally onboard with him. I have zero concerns with him beyond that.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 07:50 PM   #688
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I thought he was 6’1” or possibly 6’2”, so doesn’t change my opinion at all. Plays bigger. Big body, long arms, and a good high pointer. If his route tree shows any promise whatsoever then I’m totally onboard with him. I have zero concerns with him beyond that.
Any concerns about his ability to learn an offense given his minuscule production in his first 4 years of college? I'd have serious concerns, especially with an Andy Reid playbook. And if it isn't that then what exactly was the reason for the sudden ascent? That's equally concerning because then you have to bring in the question of performance-enhancing drug use.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-29-2024, 10:45 PM   #689
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Any concerns about his ability to learn an offense given his minuscule production in his first 4 years of college? I'd have serious concerns, especially with an Andy Reid playbook. And if it isn't that then what exactly was the reason for the sudden ascent? That's equally concerning because then you have to bring in the question of performance-enhancing drug use.
Fair questions. I trust Veach to do the proper vetting in terms of PEDs and intelligence. Maybe he just got tired of mediocrity and started busting his ass in workouts. That’s what that guy who runs scouting for the Senior Bowl seemed to think.

Based on the two times I’ve seen him speak, and based on his Twitter timeline, he seems like a thoughtful enough guy. Doesn’t sound like a total Kadarius Toney-like imbecile, at least to me anyway. Seemed more like Rashee than Kadarius. But who knows? It’s not like I’ve sat down and picked his brain.
Old 01-30-2024, 12:07 AM   #690
Andy Reid Supporter

Holy shit

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.