Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:09 PM   #676
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
You need Capillus—but it may be too late.

https://www.capillus.com/capillus-la...hoCvs8QAvD_BwE
I figure there are a lot of guys with way more money than me that are still bald! Never figured it was worth it looking for a magic potion! I just embrace the bare dome. Like I said earlier, at least I have the head for it!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:32 PM   #677
Mod Team

Still throwing my 55lb sandbag around. It’s all I’ve got.

I miss the gym more than anything.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:13 PM   #678
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m going to be interested to see how many businesses go to working from home after this. If it’s been proven that you can get the work done by having people work from home....why go back to an office setting? Obviously certain places require office work but the ones that don’t....it would save money by eliminating wasted office space.
This. We went to full-time Telework about four years ago because, well, all of my people take care of networks in large geographic areas. It wasn't well received at first, some facilities didn't like that they couldn't just walk by one of my engineer's office and either chit-chat with them or ask them to help with 'stuff' that's not really what their pay-grade should be doing (something I've termed a "drive-by"). However, in time, we've come to understand that it's best to keep the engineers engineering, PC folks working on PCs, and the local facility people running cable. Once the facility regained the footprint that was taken up by staff that weren't dedicated to them anymore anyway, because they were pretty-much all Teleworking, they embraced it even though the local IT leadership missed being able to do drive-bys.

So I agree, it's going to take an old fogie, a luddite of sorts, to say teleworking shouldn't be continued, at least at some level...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:15 AM   #679
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I have not cut my hair yet, but it's due. Asked the wife if she would do it...she's not thrilled. Years ago I went with a no guard buzzed head, and besides the fact that I found myself sweating from my head profusely, I also looked like a nazi. So I grew it back.

Not sure how long I'll be able to stand it before I do something...drastic...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:48 AM   #680
Born to Ride

I have worked 13 of the last 14 days with one more to go. This morning during my commute traffic seemed considerably heavier than anytime in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Of course it is no where near the normal.

I am wondering if people are starting to return to work regardless of the situation. Has anybody else noticed any change in behavior over the last couple weeks?
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:06 PM   #681
Supporter

You want to do a field test on your man skills and ability to adapt and overcome?

Go 300 miles from home, have a break down and spend a couple of days stuck in the mud in the middle of nowhere, when pretty much everything is closed.

Also...if nothing else comes out of this, I hope there is a rebellion by parents so that schools start teaching kids to actually do math in a way we can do it. So F'ing stupid how these kids are taught to do shit that simple facts and formulas will solve.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:10 PM   #682
Hockey Town

Man I never knew how convenient already having long hair was until now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:14 PM   #683
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I've seen this a few times. Is it real? It's hilarious either way.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:19 PM   #684
I love your mom

So far I have managed to not gain too much weight, but I think I may have developed an online poker addiction, other than that I am bored silly , my patience for my wife and kids gets thinner by the day and my hair gets uglier .

I decided to bye a hair clipper and give a go , any tips cutting your own hair so that is doesn't look like I cut my own hair.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:20 PM   #685
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
So far I have managed to not gain too much weight, but I think I may have developed an online poker addiction, other than that I am bored silly , my patience for my wife and kids gets thinner by the day and my hair gets uglier .

I decided to bye a hair clipper and give a go , any tips cutting your own hair so that is doesn't look like I cut my own hair.
First you shave a strip down the center of your head.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:37 PM   #686
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
First you shave a strip down the center of your head.
Do I just eye ball it or is there some kind template I need to use.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:39 PM   #687
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Do I just eye ball it or is there some kind template I need to use.
You know what. I bet there is a youtube video for this.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:43 PM   #688
Live free or die hard

I made a forge out of an almost empty deck staining can and plan on starting to craft a hunting knife this week.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 01:14 PM   #689
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 01:45 PM   #690
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You know what. I bet there is a youtube video for this.
I don't trust the media.