Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:40 PM   #68866
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
By the way, I'll just get this out of the way now. It's going to get ugly tonight. I sincerely believe that Payton will make this work, given time. But it looks like we're doing a half-assed job at trying to tank (half-assed because we stupidly rallied to beat the Bears). It's a pretty dark time to be a Broncos fan.

But I'll be watching.
Your reverse mojo won't work. Stop it.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:42 PM   #68867
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I could end up being surprised. He obviously isn't long for Denver, at this point - so we will see. But I don't think it will change. He seems like the type of guy who is going to find problems, wherever he is. The problems will be different than the problems in his last situation. The only common denominator will be Jerry Jeudy. Every fan has had players like that on the teams they follow. I will admit, I have been excited every offseason, thinking, "Okay, he seems to have figured it out." Because he has freakish talent. And then, a game or two into the season, you realize it's just who he is.

What really sucks is to see CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk tearing it up. I guess I can be thankful we didn't draft Ruggs.

Oh, and we also got KJ Hamler that draft. So, at least it wasn't a total bust.
When Denver drafted him, Idiot Boy Knowmo was pimping him as some type of WR god. I told him then that you guys got the worst receiver of the group.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-12-2023, 04:42 PM   #68868
The man you could post like.

I just don't understand this confidence that Payton will fix this. He seems to have lost a significant amount of respect both with other coaches and with his own players after the antics before the season. Plus, this is largely the same team that Hackett at least had playing respectable football to start the season last year. By comparison it's completely off the rails under Payton, AFTER he ran his mouth about the previous staff. I don't think he's capable of a competent rebuild.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:48 PM   #68869
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Your reverse mojo won't work. Stop it.
I sincerely wish it was that. And if we had a different defensive coordinator, I would at least hope for the best. But Vance Joseph is outmatched. So outmatched.

We will likely come out and be competitive for the first quarter, or quarter and a half. You guys might actually get a little nervous, thinking, "Oh crap, why did they have to start to figure this out against us?"

Get yourself a beverage, some food, and relax. What you're about to see, from that point forward, will be an abomination.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:50 PM   #68870
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I just don't understand this confidence that Payton will fix this. He seems to have lost a significant amount of respect both with other coaches and with his own players after the antics before the season. Plus, this is largely the same team that Hackett at least had playing respectable football to start the season last year. By comparison it's completely off the rails under Payton, AFTER he ran his mouth about the previous staff. I don't think he's capable of a competent rebuild.
What else do those shit stains have to be hopeful about? Payton is just the shiniest turd in that litter box, so he gets the attention.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 04:53 PM   #68871
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Respectfully, then you don't understand his career what he did New Orleans twice basically and you don't understand the Bronco roster.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:54 PM   #68872
Three-Pat

Quote:
I sincerely wish it was that. And if we had a different defensive coordinator, I would at least hope for the best. But Vance Joseph is outmatched. So outmatched.

We will likely come out and be competitive for the first quarter, or quarter and a half. You guys might actually get a little nervous, thinking, "Oh crap, why did they have to start to figure this out against us?"

Get yourself a beverage, some food, and relax. What you're about to see, from that point forward, will be an abomination.
I am torn on this. Part of me wants to keep the streak going along with maintaining the #1 seed. The other part of me would love nothing more than to make Denver’s tank job that much harder.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 10-12-2023, 05:02 PM   #68873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Respectfully, then you don't understand his career what he did New Orleans twice basically and you don't understand the Bronco roster.
He didn't do shit in New Orleans recently and arguably didn't accomplish much at all without the stains of bountygate.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:06 PM   #68874

Seriously. 5-7 in the playoffs after the bountygate trophy with a HOF QB and a roster constantly pushing huge cap hits into future years to be relatively stacked.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:07 PM   #68875
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I am torn on this. Part of me wants to keep the streak going along with maintaining the #1 seed. The other part of me would love nothing more than to make Denver’s tank job that much harder.
I know what you mean, but I really like beating the Broncos. I'll settle for a game that's closer than it ought to be. Something like 42-7.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:08 PM   #68876
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post

KEEP the STREAK!

**** Donk FOREVER!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-12-2023, 05:12 PM   #68877
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post

KEEP the STREAK!

**** Donk FOREVER!
No AFC West losses, especially since I will have 10 days to stew over it.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:16 PM   #68878
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

What did he do in NO? Wasted Brees prime? Had the second worst defense of the DECADE?? It’s more of the same already!! He’s notorious for bad defenses. He won one SB, with an elite quarterback, playing against one of the biggest playoff chokers of all time. And he didn’t have to go through Brady to get there. How many rings you think Andy would have got with Brees and those weapons?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:18 PM   #68879
Veteran

Holy Shit!! Steve Smith just totally blasted Jerry Jeudy on the NFL network. He called him a JAG repeatedly!
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:20 PM   #68880
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
I thought he only got suspended ONCE for "bountygate"
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.