Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:04 PM   #68656

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirty Snatch View Post
The Panthers pick is the one most likely to be #1 overall.
My biggest concern is that the Bears will have the #1 pick, but trade it yet again.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:05 PM   #68657
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirty Snatch View Post
The Panthers pick is the one most likely to be #1 overall.
I don’t think the Bears will be at #2 with their own, though, so likely no Harrison.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:05 PM   #68658
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Do you see the talent difference between Williams and Maye, etc. as big enough to make that distinction? If we can draft Maye, why not do that? If it makes sense to trade away a chance at Maye, why not trade away a chance at Williams?
I don't think Maye is in the same tier as Williams, but that's just me. If the Broncos do then yeah, wouldn't be a bad idea to draft him.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:06 PM   #68659
Choco Favre

Knowmo, any thoughts on your 7th straight losing season?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 01:07 PM   #68660
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I wonder if the people advocating for Denver to keep Russ and build around him also wanted to keep Cassel. I wonder what role players you guys could have gotten with those two picks traded for Smith.
Wilson is your alex smith, which is why I told you a few days ago that you'd be better off letting him take the abuse and build the team, THEN get your qb. IMO it makes no sense to draft a qbotf with the trash the roster is currently comprised of.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:09 PM   #68661
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Wilson is your alex smith, which is why I told you a few days ago that you'd be better off letting him take the abuse and build the team, THEN get your qb. IMO it makes no sense to draft a qbotf with the trash the roster is currently comprised of.
Alex Smith would have never had the penalty in the EZ for a safety and wouldn't have fumbled the ball away in the 4th quarter to lose the game like that.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:15 PM   #68662
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Alex Smith would have never had the penalty in the EZ for a safety and wouldn't have fumbled the ball away in the 4th quarter to lose the game like that.
True, but I think it would be a colossal mistake to draft a qb before you have some semblance of a team built for him.

Ultimately I couldn't give a shit either way. I'm enjoying the misery in donktard nation, but if I were the GM, I'd be looking at the Chiefs when it comes to roster building
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:22 PM   #68663
Consuming CP souls

I'm telling you current Russ is twenty ten Cassel
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:23 PM   #68664
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
No, Alex Smith was picked by the incoming HC. Russ was forced on Payton.

I don’t know if it will be a rookie, FA, or trade, but I fully expect that Payton will be getting a QB he wants to work with ASAP.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:28 PM   #68665
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Knowmo, any thoughts on your 7th straight losing season?
He sure is silent. I vote for banning from this thread until he has 500 posts in the DC forum
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:01 PM   #68666
Veteran

I'm definitely in the minority here but I don't want us to trash the Broncos on Thursday. I don't think we will anyway and it will be a fairly close win, just like a lot of our post Tyreek wins against teams we are expected to smash. I do not want the Broncos getting anywhere near the bottom of the overall table so they can draft an elite QB. Give them a bit of confidence to get beaten by us by only 1TD in both games and hopefully they end up winning 5 or 6 games this year to continue the rot.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:08 PM   #68667
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I'm definitely in the minority here but I don't want us to trash the Broncos on Thursday. I don't think we will anyway and it will be a fairly close win, just like a lot of our post Tyreek wins against teams we are expected to smash. I do not want the Broncos getting anywhere near the bottom of the overall table so they can draft an elite QB. Give them a bit of confidence to get beaten by us by only 1TD in both games and hopefully they end up winning 5 or 6 games this year to continue the rot.
BOO THIS MAN!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:10 PM   #68668
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I’d rather destroy them
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:58 PM   #68669
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:59 PM   #68670
The man you could post like.

God Damn, that's the best news he could find days after the embarrassment
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.