Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:22 PM   #67666
Bolton gonna knock you out

Dungvers offense has scored 7 TDs in 3 games. That’s good for 42 points. Divide that by 3 and their offense is averaging 14 ppg. Stellar!

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:23 PM   #67667

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I wonder how long the wally world folks are going to allow the shit show to continue before heads start to roll. I think they can beat the bears, but I wouldn't be shocked if the jets pull off the win. After that, they're going on a long losing streak.

I thought last year was fun, but this year could be even better.
They’re really between a rock and a hard place. They fired Hackett before the season was over last year. If they continue that trend then even less people will want to go there to coach. It’s ****ing glorious!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 01:24 PM   #67668
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Dungvers offense has scored 7 TDs in 3 games. That’s good for 42 points. Divide that by 3 and their offense is averaging 14 ppg. Stellar!

Wait, I heard on chiefsplanet.com that payton fixed russ.

Knowmo, can you clear this up for us? K, thanks
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:24 PM   #67669
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post

If you can't handle her at her worst, you don't deserve her at her best.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:31 PM   #67670
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
They’re really between a rock and a hard place. They fired Hackett before the season was over last year. If they continue that trend then even less people will want to go there to coach. It’s ****ing glorious!!
I have a hunch that Payton was assured that he would have 2-3 years to right the ship considering he inherited Tater and no draft picks, but radio is gone for sure, and likely most of the coaching staff. Question is, do they rip off the bandaid and kick Tater to the curb? I believe Gomer is gone too
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:38 PM   #67671
Let's get a snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
If you can't handle her at her worst, you don't deserve her at her best.
That performance was probably closer to her best than it was to her worst.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:41 PM   #67672
The Seated Villain

Quote:
I wonder how long the wally world folks are going to allow the shit show to continue before heads start to roll. I think they can beat the bears, but I wouldn't be shocked if the jets pull off the win. After that, they're going on a long losing streak.

I thought last year was fun, but this year could be even better.
Why fire anyone when they’re guiding us to the #1 pick so well?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:46 PM   #67673
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post
That performance was probably closer to her best than it was to her worst.
Wait, that WASN'T Sean Payton after a 6er and a bong rip?!?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:47 PM   #67674
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Why not keep Hacket, then, if that's your goal? You'd certainly have more draft capital for the rebuild.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:52 PM   #67675
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Gomer would screw it up anyway.
Old 09-30-2023, 01:57 PM   #67676

Feels weird to say, but we really need the Broncos to win tomorrow. If they lose to the Bears they are serious #1 overall pick contenders. I don't even want them having the #2 pick. It's time for Sean Payton to start earning his pay and destroy Denver's future in the process.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 02:15 PM   #67677
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Feels weird to say, but we really need the Broncos to win tomorrow. If they lose to the Bears they are serious #1 overall pick contenders. I don't even want them having the #2 pick. It's time for Sean Payton to start earning his pay and destroy Denver's future in the process.
Rarely will I root for the Broncos to win but for this game I do, I don't want them to get a number one pick in the draft either. But if the Broncos do win I want it to be a rather ugly win, like a 14-10 game with a couple INTS thrown by Russ.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2023, 02:21 PM   #67678
pie is never free

I'll have to dodge the rotten eggs and vegetables after this take, but here goes... I almost feel sorry for these guys at this point, we've owned them for sooo long and now they're spiraling even further down the drain

I mean, Wilsons contract has hamstrung them for the next God only knows how many years and there is no relief in sight

Those poor, dumb bastards
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 02:55 PM   #67679
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Gomer would screw it up anyway.
He won’t be staying around long enough to use it, just to acquire it.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-30-2023, 03:11 PM   #67680

Quote:
He won’t be staying around long enough to use it, just to acquire it.
You may be underestimating your owners! I’m honestly not worried about you guys getting a high pick. Never seen Sean groom a rookie quarterback yet. He’s notorious for bad defenses, and going through kickers like he goes through oz’s of herb.