Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:16 AM   #661
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Why would anyone bother doing that? Rashee is on the known jackass/dumbass list even if he wasn't at the club at all. He's got a lot of work to do before digging himself out of that hole.
The Chiefs front office will determine how much "work" he has to do. What the fans think means squat.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:18 AM   #662
Kind of a mod

The timestamps on the video are from before midnight, and the assault allegedly happened at 1:30am. I'm confused why that's supposed to mean anything.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:22 AM   #663
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The timestamps on the video are from before midnight, and the assault allegedly happened at 1:30am. I'm confused why that's supposed to mean anything.
The club owner saying that he's gone through the tape and hasn't seen an assault, and doesn't believe one actually happened, is pretty big news, don't you think?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:24 AM   #664

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
The Chiefs front office will determine how much "work" he has to do. What the fans think means squat.
Okay but we were talking about fans needing to edit posts in this thread to walk back their anti-Rashee takes. I don't believe the Chiefs front office will be involved in that.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:25 AM   #665
Starter

Quote:
Okay but we were talking about fans needing to edit posts in this thread to walk back their anti-Rashee takes. I don't believe the Chiefs front office will be involved in that.
Considering people didn't go back and edit posts saying that drafting Mahomes was a huge mistake, I doubt it'll happen here.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 08:26 AM   #666
MVP

Psssh, and all you overreacting losers wanted him cut...

*Quickly looks back to make sure I didn't post anything about cutting him*

Yeah, what a bunch of BABIES you all were!
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 08:26 AM   #667
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The club owner saying that he's gone through the tape and hasn't seen an assault, and doesn't believe one actually happened is pretty big news, don't you think?
But why would he release video that's essentially irrelevant to the crime rather than the videos from went the crime supposedly happened? If he has video of Rice and his party inside the club and nothing happening, why not just release that?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:26 AM   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Considering people didn't go back and edit posts saying that drafting Mahomes was a huge mistake, I doubt it'll happen here.
Yeah, me too. That's what I was saying that you responded to with something about the Chiefs front office.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:26 AM   #669
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I edited but he's making an assumption and even admits he hasn't watched it all.

Let's hope he's right, would be a lot easier.

And if Rice didn't even drink in the club I think a lot of people in this thread will be going back and editing their posts to take back some of the assumptions of how Rice acts.
This kid needs to watch some Smokey The Bear shit and figure out where there’s smoke, there’s fire. If he doesn’t make enough cash to get away from this shit maybe he needs to take a different career path. He’s coming in hot to the **** him zone.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:27 AM   #670
Hello

Surely it's not just the owner trying to protect his business by saying nothing happened. He wants to keep these big money athletes coming to his place.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 08:28 AM   #671
Starter

Quote:
Yeah, me too. That's what I was saying that you responded to with something about the Chiefs front office.
You said Rice has a lot of work to do. I said fans don't get to decide how much work he has to do.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:30 AM   #672
In Search of a Life

Quote:
But why would he release video that's essentially irrelevant to the crime rather than the videos from went the crime supposedly happened? If he has video of Rice and his party inside the club and nothing happening, why not just release that?
Quote:
The club released a security camera video that it says shows the accuser leaving the club with no visible injuries.
Maybe, just maybe, the point that the guy never re-entered the club?

He clearly spoke to police about this, as it says the police told him that was the supposed victim in the video. I'm sure they would've told him when the assault supposedly occurred.

Besides, it's not just the owner. We also have two witnesses casting doubt that any assault occurred too. Maybe they're all covering for Rashee, but I don't give a ****. That's still a good thing
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:37 AM   #673
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Maybe, just maybe, the point that the guy never re-entered the club?

He clearly spoke to police about this, as it says the police told him that was the supposed victim in the video. I'm sure they would've told him when the assault supposedly occurred.

Besides, it's not just the owner. We also have two witnesses casting doubt that any assault occurred too. Maybe they're all covering for Rashee, but I don't give a ****. That's still a good thing
I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It just doesn't really move the needle for me. If there were Instagram DMs, the cops have already seen them. If the guy was punched in the face, the hospital has a record of it. The photographer's cell phone likely has location history that will tell if he went back or not.

Again, if he had surveillance video of the time period that this supposedly happened, I'm interested. I'm not particularly interested in his opinions, and two witnesses out of hundreds at the club that night aren't very compelling either.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:42 AM   #674
Why so serious?

Quote:
It's called "plausible deniability." All we want as fans is to feel like we're not obviously rooting for some sociopath. If that takes some lies and subterfuge, whatever. I'm not the authorities or Goodell and won't pretend to know more than they do.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 08:46 AM   #675
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It just doesn't really move the needle for me. If there were Instagram DMs, the cops have already seen them. If the guy was punched in the face, the hospital has a record of it. The photographer's cell phone likely has location history that will tell if he went back or not.

Again, if he had surveillance video of the time period that this supposedly happened, I'm interested. I'm not particularly interested in his opinions, and two witnesses out of hundreds at the club that night aren't very compelling either.
I don't know if you caught my edit but:

Quote:
The club released a security camera video that it says shows the accuser leaving the club with no visible injuries.
That seems to imply that he never came back in the club again.

And again, it is obvious that he's already spoken to police. Either Rashee is likely innocent, or this guy is covering for him. That's a good thing either way.