Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-14-2020, 11:51 AM  
In Search of a Life

Veach is the best GM in the NFL

I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 06:59 PM   #661
Special Teams ACE!!!

If Speaks were even just average, I don't think we would have been pressured to move Jones outside even if that's what he really wanted. We would have told Jones, "Go lose a little weight, work on your speed, and we'll try out some packages with you at end."

Or hell, let's not even go for average. Average to me is Mike Danna... a decent rotational end. Let's say Speaks is just not a fat sack of crap and is just replacement level. Basically.. you're kind of a deficiency as a starter, but if you can do one or two things okay, we can work with that. If Speaks could just be that, we wouldn't be as shitty of a defense.

Same goes for Hardman. Dude's a ****ing bonehead. That final fumble pissed me off. At this point I don't really give a shit what happens to him. I'm just counting down the days until we can let him walk.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 07:01 PM   #662
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
And the Frank Clark trade was actually his most successful use of the 1st rounder
That is equal parts hilarious and insane to think about…..
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-24-2021, 07:26 PM   #663
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Total nonsense. Nobody would offer two 1s for Hill and we are not trading Kelce. No chance in hell they do any of this without Mahomes approval and he would never give it.
This team has a QB and young OL that will grow up and be good. They need to fix the DL and find a safety in the draft. Let HB walk with his big mouth and price tag.
I specifically said I don’t think anyone would make an offer that would be acceptable.

My point is that “Chief for Life” only applies to Mahomes. EVERY other player should be available for the right price. It’s just unlikely that we would get an acceptable offer.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 08:27 PM   #664
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
What? Kafka will run Reid's offense. Spags on the other hand ran a totally different D than Sutton and needed very different players.
Did we have to get Spags?

The thing about Spags is for every top 10 defense he has, he had two bottom 3 defenses. A defense like we have today is what Spags is used to running.

You guys are acting like the way they won in 2019 was the ONLY way they could have won. I don't know why.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 08:28 PM   #665
I’m a Mahomo!

Watching Jonathan Taylor makes me wonder what Veach saw in CEH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:32 PM   #666
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
You guys are acting like the way they won in 2019 was the ONLY way they could have won. I don't know why.
And you are acting like just because they were there the previous season and were an offsides penalty away from the SB that they were guaranteed to be there again the next year with only minor changes to the worst defense in the game.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-24-2021, 08:34 PM   #667
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I don't know why you keep harping on this all I did was mention in passing that if we were going to return most if not all starters on D I could see Reid sticking with Sutton since the players know his 3-4 scheme. don't think that is very controversial.

Very glad that they decided to blow it up and won a SB because of it. Wouldn't have won it with Ford\Houston on the team.
I'm glad Sutton is gone but Spags is what we should have feared when we got him. In 10 years he has 6 defenses that are bottom 3 in yards allowed 4 that are bottom 3 in points allowed. BOTTOM 3. If you expand that to bottom 10, then 7 out of his 12 defenses have been in the bottom 10 in both points and yards allowed. As bad as Sutton was... he's never been that bad. But yeah it was his time to go. Just wish we didn't hire a coach that only lucks into good defensive seasons.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 08:39 PM   #668
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
And you are acting like just because they were there the previous season and were an offsides penalty away from the SB that they were guaranteed to be there again the next year with only minor changes to the worst defense in the game.
I'm pretty sure we didn't need to do shit that would cripple us by 2021.

The same people you guys are talking about changing this whole defense are the guys we're also talking about needing to be cut. ...just two and a half seasons later. That's insane.
Old 10-24-2021, 08:50 PM   #669
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm pretty sure we didn't need to do shit that would cripple us by 2021.

The same people you guys are talking about changing this whole defense are the guys we're also talking about needing to be cut. ...just two and a half seasons later. That's insane.
And you are talking about making minor changes to the defense that everyone was saying needed to be cut at the time. Logic, right?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-24-2021, 08:51 PM   #670
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Watching Jonathan Taylor makes me wonder what Veach saw in CEH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Veach has pissed away every first round draft pick he’s had
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-24-2021, 09:02 PM   #671
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
**** Dee Ford with a cactus.

If Veach/Reid thought about keeping Ford for even a second, they both need a psychiatric evaluation
Yeah **** that guy with a cactus. Let's see you play a diddy on your little piano with a cactus up your pooper ya neutral zone infracting one who sucks the penis!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 09:09 PM   #672
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Veach has pissed away every first round draft pick he’s had
Yup. Brown may be another. He has gotten beat like a drum.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 09:10 PM   #673
MVP

It's absolutely coaching, do you really think some of these other teams have that much more talent then we do?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-24-2021, 09:11 PM   #674
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
It's absolutely coaching, do you really think some of these other teams have that much more talent then we do?
Yes
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 09:16 PM   #675
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Did we have to get Spags?

The thing about Spags is for every top 10 defense he has, he had two bottom 3 defenses. A defense like we have today is what Spags is used to running.

Nobody is acting like it's the only way. But it was good enough for two super bowls. You're acting like any old defense could have done that. As good as our offense was, our defense did the job too. It's not even close to a guarantee we pull that off without spags. Hindsight is 20/20.

Clark, Fuller, Mathieu, spags, breeland, hell even Hitchens and sorensen were a huge part of winning a super bowl. And yes it is one of those crazy things where they did their job then and fell flat later. I'll take it.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.