Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:48 AM   #661
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
I will wait until I see how the new policy on disrespecting the flag and the military pans out before I give them my business
Raiders fans looking for excuses to not watch their team always lose.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:24 AM   #662
Starter

Cancelled mine. Got like 5 national games, I can watch & I'll stream the rest over the internet.
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-15-2018, 03:05 PM   #663
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
yeah, I've looked into that and sounds like the billing address also matters. I have a VPN too and it hasn't worked yet to get local channels in other areas.
Well, like I said, it works for regular programming. I turn on my VPN for the KC server and I get the local KC stations using CBS All Access and the Fox App. I know that the DirecTV Now App blocks the KC local NBC and ABC, but the local Fox comes in on it.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 08:41 PM   #664
In Search of a Life

Getting it free, my sisters boyfriend is getting the NFL package and i have her log in info!! im good this year!
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:28 PM   #665
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I'm trying a different approach this year. I've subscribed to the the CBS app for $6/ month and also have the Fox app installed on my Firestick. I'm also using DirecTV Now, which includes Fox. My VPN has a KC server. I'm going to turn it on for game day. I have tried that and I get the KC locals. Hopefully, that works on NFL games. We'll find out soon enough.
Hmm. May try this. I have a KC address I can use for billing address and such.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 12:44 AM   #666
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
Getting it free, my sisters boyfriend is getting the NFL package and i have her log in info!! im good this year!

Mind sharing?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:27 AM   #667
MVP

I cancelled DTV last year when they refused to offer me anything to stick around. My current package has the NFLN version of RedZone and it was sufficient. I think there were only 3-4 games that weren't broadcast in STL.

I might look into the $99 college student ST offer if it's still available though...
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:51 AM   #668
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I cancelled DTV last year when they refused to offer me anything to stick around. My current package has the NFLN version of RedZone and it was sufficient. I think there were only 3-4 games that weren't broadcast in STL.

I might look into the $99 college student ST offer if it's still available though...
I need to find someone that will let me use their college e-mail address to get that.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2018, 12:26 PM   #669
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I need to find someone that will let me use their college e-mail address to get that.
I've done that for several years now and it has worked great. Assuming I can find someone again, I'll probably do it again.

I would actually be ok if they offered the streaming only version to anyone at a somewhat higher price. But I'm not getting DirectTV. I've been pretty happy with YouTube TV.

Any one know what it would take to have YouTube TV give me the local KC feed? Sign up with a credit card that has a KC billing address? Would it take more than that? Would you also have to VPN?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:23 AM   #670
Cast Iron Jedi

Wow. Just told DTV I wanted to cancel service and they didn't blink an eye. Spent 5 minutes on the phone with them and have cancellation set up for a week from now. I guess we'll see if they call me in the next couple of days.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:35 AM   #671
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs View Post
Cancelled mine. Got like 5 national games, I can watch & I'll stream the rest over the internet.
I agree. I even got rid of Direct TV, because they wouldn't offer me a deal. I'll stream and not be counted in ratings. My little form of protest!

Go Chiefs!
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:39 AM   #672
Inmem 2.0

I have a guy online I buy mine from for 25 bucks and stream the games from my iPad. It's great.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:49 AM   #673
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
You are dancing awkward Rob Lowe

rob lowe photo: Rob Lowe tumblr_m0wcfnqWv41r14hyao1_250_zps8240f5ae.gif

rob lowe photo: Rob Lowe tumblr_m0wcfnqWv41r14hyao2_250_zpsc7596197.gif
Is Parks & Rec the best show EVER?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #674
In Search of a Life

Nobody out awkward dances the master.

Spoiler!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:05 AM   #675
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Wow. Just told DTV I wanted to cancel service and they didn't blink an eye. Spent 5 minutes on the phone with them and have cancellation set up for a week from now. I guess we'll see if they call me in the next couple of days.
I'm waiting a couple of weeks. The guy I chatted with made it sound like I could get it at least for half off the price....maybe free. That's if I cut my programming down to the basic $8.95 a month. I may just do that because I'm not seeing any other option. It's either that or rely on the reddit streams and see how that goes.