Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2018, 05:38 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power

Premieres Sept. 2nd

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-23-2022 at 02:59 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #661
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Please make it stop

No more movies for 35 year old virgins
Why are you commenting in a thread about something you have no interest in? So you could post this super funny comment? I'm not sure why you associate any of this with 35 year old virgins either.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #662
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Why are you commenting in a thread about something you have no interest in? So you could post this super funny comment? I'm not sure why you associate any of this with 35 year old virgins either.
The same people who like this shit typically like Star Wars type of shit.

And it is a free country. I should be allowed to share my opinion on any matter I see fit. Besides some mod with a leaking giner will ban me from this thread. They always do if I don't say anything but sunshine and rainbows about the film.

Remember mods, don't be like Don Lemon. Don't encourage censorship like the liberals.

Last edited by BWillie; Today at 01:17 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:57 AM   #663
MVP

Quote:
The same reason he whines all day in the TC threads.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:00 AM   #664
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, thats where I am too. Last season wasn't a complete disaster it just didn't live up to its promise. The trailer makes me hopeful for season 2.
I am with you BRC....it wasn't a disaster but it definitely disappointed.

But the trailer makes me have hope.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #665
Forever Royal

Quote:
I actually liked the first season, but I'm not a Tolkien scholar and don't know much about what they messed up cannon wise. Even if I did have deep knowledge of the lore it wouldn't bother me much that they changed some things. All I care about is if it is a good show. People get too caught up on these things not following the books exactly.

I don’t care too much about the lore stuff but the show was just overall pretty bad on a lot of fronts. The writing and characters especially stand out as being hard to watch.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.