Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-13-2014, 08:52 PM   #2
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
**** the way this show ended
Yeah, sorry man. Worst. Series. Ending. Ever.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I feel cheated out of a large investment of my time. The ending ruined it. Flee the country a known killer who retired with his family would have been win
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:37 PM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I'm still pissed. A lumberjack?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:06 AM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I still have yet to watch Season 7 or 8. I probably won't ever.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:09 AM   #6
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I still have yet to watch Season 7 or 8. I probably won't ever.
I say go ahead and watch 7. But something happens at the end of 7... watch 7 and just pretend "the other thing happened," it's a fine ending.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I say go ahead and watch 7. But something happens at the end of 7... watch 7 and just pretend "the other thing happened," it's a fine ending.
Is the "villain" shitty in Season 7?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #8
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I wondered why this got bumped. But yeah, I agree. Complete waste of the time I spent invested in the ****ing show. To the writers, May a swarm of gay chiggers open a disco on your grandfather.

Edit:
Needed to add a few of these myself:
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:58 PM   #9
Veteran

Damnit, i'm also mad I got reminded of this. Dexter had a chance to go down as my favorite show ever. But after the ending it's pushing top 5. Absolutely loved it until that point
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:29 AM   #10
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

I just finished season 7...was pleased to see Dr. Nathan, I mean Laguerta meet her demise. But should I even bother with season 8? You guys seem so pissed off by it...I am beginning to wonder. Is the brain surgeon killer (who I've heard is pretty interesting in season 8) worth being pissed off at the end? Should I just stop watching?
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:26 AM   #11
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I just finished season 7...was pleased to see Dr. Nathan, I mean Laguerta meet her demise. But should I even bother with season 8? You guys seem so pissed off by it...I am beginning to wonder. Is the brain surgeon killer (who I've heard is pretty interesting in season 8) worth being pissed off at the end? Should I just stop watching?

For me season 8 ruined seasons 5-7

So Yeah I'd be done
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-23-2014, 02:07 AM   #12
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG View Post

So Yeah I'd be done
Ok... now off to a new show... Netflix style. I have no idea what show to go to...hopefully something decent that I haven't seen yet. I heard "Orange is the New Black" is decent. I watched the first 5 minutes of the first episode and all I saw was tits...so, yeah...not a bad start with that show. Is that Kevin Bacon show, "The Following" any good?
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:59 AM   #13
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG View Post

So Yeah I'd be done
This. Just pretend Deb made the other choice.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:38 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
This. Just pretend Deb made the other choice.
I've often thought the same thing. That would have been an incredible ending.

It also would have been kind of nice to send a message that, yes, sometimes serial killers come to bad ends, and that as conflicted as Deb was, she wound up making the right choice in the end.

Instead we got the garbage of Season 8. I never thought the series finale would actually turn out to be the worst episode of that horrific season, but the writers managed to pull it off. I don't even watch reruns of seasons 1-4 any more. Dexter is dead to me.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:45 AM   #15
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I've often thought the same thing. That would have been an incredible ending.

It also would have been kind of nice to send a message that, yes, sometimes serial killers come to bad ends, and that as conflicted as Deb was, she wound up making the right choice in the end.

Instead we got the garbage of Season 8. I never thought the series finale would actually turn out to be the worst episode of that horrific season, but the writers managed to pull it off. I don't even watch reruns of seasons 1-4 any more. Dexter is dead to me.
Yep. For newbies to the series, I always tell them to stop after 4. The ending of season 4 is a good enough place to see Dex change for good or go off the deep end.