Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2019, 10:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Tesla Cybertruck

Well, he said it was going to be different.

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2024, 11:45 AM   #661
Consuming CP souls

Saw 1 yesterday. Thing was so ugly I nearly threw up.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2024, 11:48 AM   #662
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Seriously? Where in the **** do you live?
They're all over the Bay Area and they've kind of grown on me. My toddler points one out whenever he sees one.

Last edited by Eureka; 05-31-2024 at 11:57 AM..
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-31-2024, 11:51 AM   #663
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
There all over the Bay Area and they've kind of grown on me. My toddler points one out whenever he sees one.
Buy one
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2024, 12:07 PM   #664
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That's a mildly cool look, but you'd have to have them renew the polish pretty regularly if it gets wet at all. I suppose maybe that's not an issue if you're the kind of person to spend $100k on a "truck" though.
I'm pretty sure they'd have to remove the fender flares to maintain it right. Doesn't sound fun.

I wondered if it would be a bit confusing to have one turning in front of you at a busy intersection with all those big flat panels basically reflecting your view back at you. Might be interesting trying to see one when checking your mirrors as well.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-31-2024, 12:20 PM   #665
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Buy one
I'm not there yet.

Most people spend 99% of their time with their vehicle driving it. I'm sure the Cybertruck is in the same boat. How does the Cybertruck drive is what I'm wondering about. Looks are subjective but if it drives sweet then who cares.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-31-2024, 12:23 PM   #666
#triggering

Have seen more around town in Dallas… I think they look stupid.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-31-2024, 12:47 PM   #667
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Have seen more around town in Dallas… I think they look stupid.

Yeah, here in my town, Benbrook (a Fort Worth suburb), I've been seeing 2 or 3 per day on my way to work. I've seen original colored ones, one orange vinyl wrapped one, and one gray camo wrapped one. A few weeks ago,
my wife's supervising physician just got the one he ordered forever ago. They are very popular here.

I like them....not for me, oh hell no I would never buy one....but I like seeing them.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2024, 12:49 PM   #668
Forever Royal

I saw my first one recently. It’s definitely not great looking but I couldn’t help think it would look infinitely better with just a more traditional paint job.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-31-2024, 12:51 PM   #669
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Buy one

I guarantee massive depreciation in a few years.

Wait 3 years, get one for half price
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 07:03 PM   #670
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
They're all over the Bay Area and they've kind of grown on me. My toddler points one out whenever he sees one.
I was going to guess SF/Bay area. Makes sense. We are just starting to see a few Tesla's around here.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2024, 08:00 PM   #671
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I'm pretty sure they'd have to remove the fender flares to maintain it right. Doesn't sound fun.

I wondered if it would be a bit confusing to have one turning in front of you at a busy intersection with all those big flat panels basically reflecting your view back at you. Might be interesting trying to see one when checking your mirrors as well.
Mirrored finish or wraps should be illegal in my opinion. There's a dealer in town where their courtesy shuttle van is completely wrapped in mirrored like finish. I've been blinded by the MFer a couple times when it reflected the mid-afternoon sun directly in my eyes.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-31-2024, 08:11 PM   #672
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Mirrored finish or wraps should be illegal in my opinion. There's a dealer in town where their courtesy shuttle van is completely wrapped in mirrored like finish. I've been blinded by the MFer a couple times when it reflected the mid-afternoon sun directly in my eyes.
It's illegal in California. Other states may differ.
Old 05-31-2024, 08:22 PM   #673
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Probably felt similar to the ****tards who injected an x ray of your face into your brain with their insane headlights when you meet them in the dark.

We're both in the dark and you're blinding the guy traveling right at you. Way to go Darwin.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 12:15 AM   #674
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Probably felt similar to the ****tards who injected an x ray of your face into your brain with their insane headlights when you meet them in the dark.

We're both in the dark and you're blinding the guy traveling right at you. Way to go Darwin.
Yep. Maybe the universe will correct itself and these vehicles that can light up football fields with their nuclear powered headlights will cross paths with the mobile disco balls and blind themselves for once.

As for the Cyber truck, saw one yesterday in the wild for the first time and agree they are fugly but maybe that's the unique charm of them. Looks like a vehicle you'd see in a 90s PlayStation 1 video game.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:22 AM   #675
Choco Favre

Saw one in Lee's Summit today.

They are FRICKIN HUGE
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.