Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-25-2023, 06:54 PM   #67381
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
Next week's Bears-Broncos game will be the first game in NFL history between two teams who combined to allow 110+ points and 1100+ yards the previous week.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 07:01 PM   #67382
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Is it time to start rooting for the Broncos? This could be the Caleb Williams bowl.
Never! **** Donk Forever!
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 07:02 PM   #67383
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
You guys truly believed that Russell Wilson was amongst the 5 worst QB’s in the NFL before Payton got his hands on him. Payton is far from a fraud. (Russ should have had two more TD passes in the Miami game but the refs called one back due to a penalty and Sutton dropped one)

70!!!!!!!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-25-2023, 07:03 PM   #67384
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Never! **** Donk Forever!
We need them to win a few games to keep them in qb purgatory forever
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:10 PM   #67385
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
We need them to win a few games to keep them in qb purgatory forever
I'm not worried, whoever they draft will go full todd blackledge. It is written
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:15 PM   #67386
Consuming CP souls

Denver is an embarrassment
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:19 PM   #67387
MVP

I'm going to try out for defensive back in Denver tomorrow. Feeling pretty good about my chances.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:20 PM   #67388
In Mahomes I trust!

This is just HILARIOUS! You spent 2 high round draft picks for Sean Payton and you STILL did not FIX R. Wilson! Your team is shittier than they were BEFORE Payton hire! Gotta love it!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 07:25 PM   #67389
Ultrabanned

Seven D

Looolomg
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:30 PM   #67390
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Denver is an embarrassment
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:34 PM   #67391
Seeking the Truth daily

70 lol
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:37 PM   #67392
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I'm going to try out for defensive back in Denver tomorrow. Feeling pretty good about my chances.
If you do, just lay down on the job. You won't stand out from the others.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:38 PM   #67393
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
70 lol
SEVENTY
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:47 PM   #67394
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Panthers are better bc their division isn't good and they have a really nice roster and coaching staff to support their QB, the Chiefs got Andy Reid and had a lot of pro bowlers in 2013.

I don't think Caleb Williams would be making a good decision going to a division with Mahomes and Herbert. How successful is he gonna be going against the best HC/QB duo in the league?
If I were him I would absolutely want to be in a division with Mahomes and Herbert. The competitor in me would want an opportunity to face some of the best.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-25-2023, 08:08 PM   #67395
Diablo Negro

Broncos defense is giving up just 40.3 points a game.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.