Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-24-2023, 07:45 PM   #67156
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Knowmo, Karlaftis has more sacks than Zach Allen and Nik Bonitto combined.

Any thoughts?
Nobody knows who those two people are, but I'm pretty sure Furious George is easily better than both. Combined.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 07:47 PM
Rasputin
This message has been deleted by Rasputin.
Old 09-24-2023, 07:51 PM   #67157
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Did people really think trading a 1st for fat Payton was a good idea?
I did not, but for some reason they didn’t ask me.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-24-2023, 07:52 PM   #67158
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Downgrade from Hackett.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 07:56 PM   #67159
In Search of a Life

At this point, the Broncos really should start the firesale.

Surtain should fetch a one and a little more.
Jeudy could get them a Day 2 selection
Sutton somewhere in the mid range
Maybe a Day 3 for Simmons

That roster is ****ing trash. They need picks.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-24-2023, 07:59 PM   #67160
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Just saw this at halftime on SNF. Brutal.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 08:00 PM   #67161
Three-Pat

I wonder how all world signings Gregory, McGlinchey, and Zach “JJ Watt” Allen played?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-24-2023, 08:00 PM   #67162
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
This matches the tone of our rock bottom postgames in the 2012 Pioli season.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 08:02 PM   #67163
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
At this point, the Broncos really should start the firesale.

Surtain should fetch a one and a little more.
Jeudy could get them a Day 2 selection
Sutton somewhere in the mid range
Maybe a Day 3 for Simmons

That roster is ****ing trash. They need picks.
Yes yes load up on picks for the general and Vicodin Sean to use.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 08:03 PM   #67164
SuperBowl or bust

KnowMo…I bet you wish your team had signed Eric Bienemy, huh?

Sean Payton is exactly who I told you he was and exactly why I wanted your stupid GVC to trade for him. They are locked into the Russ/Peyton combo for at minimum through next year where I TOLD YOU LAST OFFSEASON Peyton’s biggest problem is his inability to use the cap effectively.

He’s going to push every penny he can into the future to try to field a team he feels he can turn things around with and will DESTROY the teams future cap awhile fighting to get to .500

And he still won’t get there.

Let me remind you of another kick in the nuts you’re going to get…

The team is going to win 5-6 games this year and miss out on any long term QB option.

In short, I hope your favorite other sport team is doing well…Denver is completely ****ed for the next 3-5 years minimum
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 08:06 PM   #67165
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Just saw this at halftime on SNF. Brutal.
I actually feel bad for him. Seems like the kind of guy we can nab for dirt cheap when he is released or a FA because he’ll be so tired of losing. It has to take a toll on a man. Even when you’re being paid well it can’t be easy to just go out there and get your ass kicked every week.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-24-2023, 08:07 PM   #67166
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Sean Payton is exactly who I told you he was and exactly why I wanted your stupid GVC to trade for him. They are locked into the Russ/Peyton combo for at minimum through next year where I TOLD YOU LAST OFFSEASON Peyton’s biggest problem is his inability to use the cap effectively.

He’s going to push every penny he can into the future to try to field a team he feels he can turn things around with and will DESTROY the teams future cap awhile fighting to get to .500

The team is going to win 5-6 games this year and miss out on any long term QB option.

In short, I hope your favorite other sport team is doing well…Denver is completely ****ed for the next 3-5 years minimum
Knowmo, any thoughts?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 08:08 PM   #67167
MVP

Quote:

Great post except your prediction of winning 5-6 games. WTF are you smoking?

2-15 incoming.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 08:09 PM   #67168
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Sean Payton wont see the end of his contract. It was strictly a short term money grab for him.

Last edited by TEX; 09-24-2023 at 08:32 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-24-2023, 08:10 PM   #67169
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I actually feel bad for him. Seems like the kind of guy we can nab for dirt cheap when he is released or a FA because he’ll be so tired of losing. It has to take a toll on a man. Even when you’re being paid well it can’t be easy to just go out there and get your ass kicked every week.

He blows goats.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 08:11 PM   #67170
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Marvin Mims is such a f’ing stud
BAH GAWD KING THAT'S MARVIN MIMS' MUSIC
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.