Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:56 PM   #6631
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
And why aren’t more people talking about it? I can hardly find any coverage on it...
I think the study was just published but the manufacturer said they are willing to supply from their stocks.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:58 PM   #6632
In Search of a Life

https://twitter.com/juliatcheek/stat...516872193?s=21
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:58 PM   #6633
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
didnt they hide that there was an issue for a month until it became so widespread that the western world noticed and then the finally came clean?
I don't know, BRC. Just going with my gut.

There is so much distrust anymore, I honestly don't know.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:00 PM   #6634
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
We know we're gonna see a spike in numbers. At least, that seems very logical. ( But maybe by some miracle we won't see a huge spike outside of areas already hit hard)

These are dark times. I feel as though I'm going to lose loved ones around me, if not my own life. Maybe I'm overreacting, but today I'm thinking more clearly than I have for 2 weeks. All I want to do is stay home. I want to gather up my family and try to keep them all safe. Quit my job, whatever. (Though this is probably the worst thing we could possibly do)

I feel so bad for those who have already lost loved ones. May they find peace and comfort.
I hear ya man.

I have three aunts and two uncles all over 80, one 90. I have a cousin who has lived in China for over 30 years. He was going to move his family back here, but she would only be allowed to live in the states for ten years. They were recently in Mongolia, and she went back to China before him to be with her parents, then the virus broke and now he is stuck there and can't get back into China.

It's scary but we'll be ok. One of the sliver linings we can possibly take from this your approach of us all taking a step back, refocus on what's important and love on our families and each other. Sometimes it felt that the world was barreling down the road a little too fast.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:00 PM   #6635
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Embedding

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 10:03 PM   #6636
In Search of a Life

https://twitter.com/jtasioulas/statu...629699595?s=21

Thanks brc

Here’s another one
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:05 PM   #6637

Quote:

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:06 PM   #6638
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
And why aren’t more people talking about it? I can hardly find any coverage on it...
https://twitter.com/RiganoESQ

Here’s a good place to start
Old 03-18-2020, 10:07 PM   #6639
In Search of a Life

I’m damn impressed with the reactions to this. Everyone thought the world was ****ed in the age of social media and stuff

Shit hits the fan and we pull our heads out and start caring for each other and getting shit done

**** I’m proud
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 10:07 PM   #6640
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

****ing science, man.

And seriously - if I hear anyone else bitch about calling this the "Chinese Flu" I'm gonna kick 'em in the dick.

Had the west known 2 months ago what they know now, this shit flat doesn't happen. A little public shaming is more than in order.
The world writ large oughta send these assholes the bill similar to how we wrapped up WWI (let's not consider its repercussions).

The response to this disease once we recognized it's significance has to be something similar to how the space race went for those who are old enough to remember it.

This stuff is coming at a breakneck pace and it's a remarkable testament to our scientific community.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:09 PM   #6641

Quote:
https://twitter.com/RiganoESQ

Here’s a good place to start
Old 03-18-2020, 10:09 PM   #6642
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I don't know, BRC. Just going with my gut.

There is so much distrust anymore, I honestly don't know.
Nobody trusts China. That’s why I LMFAO awhile back when they talked about creating their own world currency. Xi is determined to rule the world. A very dangerous man. If the world needs to unite in anything taking this guy out.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:11 PM   #6643
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
****ing science, man.

And seriously - if I hear anyone else bitch about calling this the "Chinese Flu" I'm gonna kick 'em in the dick.

Had the west known 2 months ago what they know now, this shit flat doesn't happen. The response to this disease once we recognized it's significance has to be something similar to how the space race went for those who are old enough to remember it.

This stuff is coming at a breakneck pace and it's a remarkable testament to our scientific community.
One of my buddies I went to college with and am close with is in cancer research at Ku med. Dude is really a sharp mofo.

I talked to him the other day about this and how they’re predicting this and that.

He said “the whole ****ing worlds science community is taking aim at that little ****ing virus and they’re all United, it doesn’t stand a chance”

Everyone is full steam on this thing. They’ve started potentially producing prophylactic antibody treatments already. We got it serology down now. It’s ****ed
Old 03-18-2020, 10:11 PM   #6644
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Nobody can believe anything Governments say. They are the worst.
That’s better
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:11 PM   #6645

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
****ing science, man.

Had the west known 2 months ago what they know now, this shit flat doesn't happen. A little public shaming is more than in order.
The world writ large oughta send these assholes the bill similar to how we wrapped up WWI (let's not consider its repercussions).

The response to this disease once we recognized it's significance has to be something similar to how the space race went for those who are old enough to remember it.

one thing I hope comes out of this mess is the public’s renewed appreciation of the value that science and scientists can bring to our lives.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote