3 Daniel Lynch, LHP
4 Jackson Kowar, RHP
5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 03:28 PM   #646
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Probably for the best
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:03 PM   #647
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
Good. Call him up in a month or two if he's raking
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:17 PM   #648
Custom User Title

I was good with either choice. Can understand both perspectives.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:18 PM   #649
MVP

There was literally no way he was starting up here. He's played a small amount of minor league games. The hype around him however is unlike any that I can remember from a Royals prospect. What was hype like online for Gordon? Was it this crazy?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:29 PM   #650
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
There was literally no way he was starting up here. He's played a small amount of minor league games. The hype around him however is unlike any that I can remember from a Royals prospect. What was hype like online for Gordon? Was it this crazy?
It was odd. I don't remember him showing that level witt did of what he could become. But I do remember the commercials and the star saying he was the next heir to brett.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:34 PM   #651

I think Twitter doesn't help, even non-Royals fans were going wild over what Witt was doing. Gordon didn't have that really.

That said, it's hard to compare anyone to the hype around Johnny Damon. But some of that was the Royals fault for putting him in that commercial with Brett.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 06:11 PM   #652
Veteran

I think we could use Bobbys offensive punch out of the gate........if he struggles, send him down
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2021, 07:23 PM   #653
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
This one was easy. The Royals absolutely stole Salvy for years. There's nothing wrong with this contract

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Who cares?

You’re paying for the future not the past. Don’t be dense.

I am agnostic on the deal - his bat was insane last year and looks great in Arizona. He can absolutely command that if he hits anywhere close.

But you NEVER pay on the past. See: Alex Gordon. Mike Sweeney.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 08:10 PM   #654
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Who cares?

I am agnostic on the deal - his bat was insane last year and looks great in Arizona. He can absolutely command that if he hits anywhere close.

I knew you would think this, and understand your thoughts. I just disagree in some instances like this. There is value in paying the sentimental contract

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-21-2021, 08:11 PM   #655
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Who cares?

Can't say I disagree. Dayton isn't really a shrewd businessman though. He just throws player friendly deals at people all the time. We are soooo lucky SD offered Hosmer a little more.I'd like to think this helps us in free agency. I'm sure if all things equal, people would want to play for the more player friendly GM.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 08:13 PM   #656

Quote:
I knew you would think this, and understand your thoughts. I just disagree in some instances like this. There is value in paying the sentimental contract

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There is a sentimental aspect to it, but to Dayton's credit he's definitely done well to establish that the Royals are not a ruthless front office. They'll take care of their players. They're never going to be the biggest spenders but it doesn't hurt when it comes to getting free agents like Santana and Mike Minor.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 08:20 PM   #657
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
lk

Sal got this deal crushing 2020 pitching.

He’d have gotten a similar deal from someone else putting us into this iIs. (See Grandal, Realmuto)

We have little committed so I’m fine with it. But the dude really earned it in 2020, not before
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 09:35 PM   #658
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Sal got this deal crushing 2020 pitching.

He’d have gotten a similar deal from someone else putting us into this iIs. (See Grandal, Realmuto)

We have little committed so I’m fine with it. But the dude really earned it in 2020, not before
He had over a 1.000 OPS going into the final game. Part of me wanted Matheny to pull him in that last game just to maintain that.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 07:35 AM   #659
MVP

the two weak spots in the line-up are CF and 2nd.

Start Witt and Isbell in AA and if they're raking in a few weeks/a month and either guy in KC is stinking it up, bring 'em up, with the saved year of control. Win/Win.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 08:16 AM   #660
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
the two weak spots in the line-up are CF and 2nd.

Start Witt and Isbell in AA and if they're raking in a few weeks/a month and either guy in KC is stinking it up, bring 'em up, with the saved year of control. Win/Win.
This ^
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.