Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2020, 06:38 PM  
Veteran

2020 College Football

With many teams/conferences withdrawing from competition this year, it's going to be an interesting race to the top. My bold prediction? Army is the only team to play enough games to be eligible for a bowl and wins the National Championship by default.

Army shut out Middle Tennessee, Navy got destroyed by BYU, and Air Force is too scared to play anybody other than the other academies. Who'd you watch this weekend?

CFB-Week-1
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:50 AM   #631
It was not a fair catch

Many opting out of bowls...many bowls not running this year
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:52 AM   #632
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Notre Dame is going to get annihilated again
As an Irish fan....I can confirm this.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:54 AM   #633
Hockey Town

Should Ohio State really get in playing 6 games?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:56 AM   #634
Would an idiot do that?

Just like the NFL, it's ridiculous that people actually want more teams in the playoffs... granted, the Bama/Clemson thing doesn't always produce amazing games, I don't mind watching the same teams when there's no more than maybe four that deserve it.

Perhaps throwing in Cincinnati or someone makes it a bit more fun, like a Boise State thing... or it's just another 30+ point win for one of the real contenders.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:57 AM   #635
Ultrabanned

Man I get to watch those frauds get ****ing hammered by Bama, so I'm kinda excited about this. Nothing better than following up a 24 point loss with a 44 point loss.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 12:05 PM   #636
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Notre Dame is going to get annihilated again
Yep, but seeing Pablo’s tears and whining about them getting in the CFP is worth it. I’ve never seen a KU fan so invested in a sport they don’t understand. I think he was diddled by a priest when he was younger.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 12:18 PM   #637
It was not a fair catch

Lowest rated CFP's ever
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 12:22 PM   #638
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Yep, but seeing Pablo’s tears and whining about them getting in the CFP is worth it. I’ve never seen a KU fan so invested in a sport they don’t understand. I think he was diddled by a priest when he was younger.
Not Catholic, but I imagine you and your kids are so the odds are ever in your favor.

I will absolutely tune in to the Bama game though. You should drink heavily before you watch it!

One thing I do understand is that Notre Dame is guaranteed to get ****ing pounded in any game that matters. So I've got that part of the sport down.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 10:59 PM   #639
Champs!

Well glad that Army got in a bowl, but it's still a farce that they got passed over for Mississippi State and South Carolina, both equally shitty teams.

And I also see that Bo Pelini is no longer the DC for LSU.

Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:02 PM   #640
I am Number Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Perhaps throwing in Cincinnati or someone makes it a bit more fun, like a Boise State thing... or it's just another 30+ point win for one of the real contenders.

You mean like Clemson over ND? Alabama over Oklahoma?

I'd rather see anyone other than the four teams they chose this year. The college playoffs are predictable and boring - if you didn't go to one of those colleges, who cares?
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:37 PM   #641
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
You mean like Clemson over ND? Alabama over Oklahoma?

I'd rather see anyone other than the four teams they chose this year. The college playoffs are predictable and boring - if you didn't go to one of those colleges, who cares?
I mean was it better in the 90s when it was almost always some combination of Florida, Florida St., Nebraska, or Tennessee?
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:19 AM   #642
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Well glad that Army got in a bowl, but it's still a farce that they got passed over for Mississippi State and South Carolina, both equally shitty teams.

And I also see that Bo Pelini is no longer the DC for LSU.

WinTF Was that!?!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-22-2020, 10:51 AM   #643
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Should Ohio State really get in playing 6 games?
Absolutely not. And Notre Dame should have dropped out of the top 4 as well. Put Texas A&M and Cincy in there.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 04:31 PM   #644
Inmem 2.0

Lol Florida

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...ng-violations/
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 07:38 PM   #645
In Search of a Life

Zach Wilson is taking his revenge on a kid from Hawaii (UCF QB) for the loss we gave him in the Hawaii Bowl last year.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.