Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2024, 08:56 PM  
sorta mod-ish

***All Things Weather 2024***

Last edited by Bowser; 01-06-2024 at 09:40 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #631
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Damn you bitches. I’d pay good money for a good storm. (Without the hail, I’ve had enough of that).
How the hell did you miss it? It was a typhoon in central Kansas on the I-70 corridor all the way back to KC last night?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #632
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
How the hell did you miss it? It was a typhoon in central Kansas on the I-70 corridor all the way back to KC last night?
45 miles south of I-70 and it developed a few miles East of me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:42 AM   #633
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
45 miles south of I-70 and it developed a few miles East of me.
Ugh. I have it in my head you're right off the highway at Wakeeney for some reason.

I hit the east side of Hays yesterday early evening and it was 97 degrees. By the time I get to Whack-a-Weenie, it's 68 and just dumping rain. COLD rain. And I drove with that monsoon all the way back here. The winds kicked up so much it had people on the side of the road with their hazard lights on. Total pussies, lol.
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #634
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Where you at 3 bag?
Wichita
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #635
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Ugh. I have it in my head you're right off the highway at Wakeeney for some reason.

I hit the east side of Hays yesterday early evening and it was 97 degrees. By the time I get to Whack-a-Weenie, it's 68 and just dumping rain. COLD rain. And I drove with that monsoon all the way back here. The winds kicked up so much it had people on the side of the road with their hazard lights on. Total pussies, lol.
LOL nope. Gotta keep heading off into the abyss to get to me.

Glad you made it safe. Looked pretty nasty.

At least the traffic pulled over to stop. When I was in Sidney some asswipe just stopped in the lane. Fortunately I was behind him and saw it happen and didn't just roll up on him, but I wasn't thrilled.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.