Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2018, 05:38 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power

Premieres Sept. 2nd

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-23-2022 at 02:59 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2022, 06:15 AM   #631
Has a particular set of skills

I was disappointed at first. The LOTR scenery was fantastic, This was so CGI'd up it was distracting But, the last two shows killed it. Saved the season. That's the quality I was expecting.

Wonder why they put it on at the same time as the HOTD? Is streaming becoming like broadcast TV, put your best against their best like its a sporting event?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2022, 10:06 AM   #632
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Wizard are not in middle earth during 2nd age juuuust saying
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2022, 06:15 PM   #633
MVP

Tolkien deserved better.

I just hope the wokeness doesn't ruin C.S. Lewis' work.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2022, 03:25 PM   #634
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Watching this season of ROP and the discourse in this thread has provided a lot of info I didn't know....that I didn't know. I decided to rewatch the first three movies. I'm halfway through TFOTR and have picked up on a lot of things I didn't notice before.

That’s funny I’ve done the exact same thing. The prologue in the beginning never made much sense to me but after this series I now realize how that whole backstory was actually already part of the universe that had been built.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 08:18 PM   #635
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Tolkien deserved better.

I just hope the wokeness doesn't ruin C.S. Lewis' work.
I loved the series but the most jarring thing for me was the "elves are taking our jobs!!" thing in Numenor. I mean, it was just absurd writing. Why?!!
Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-25-2022, 08:42 AM   #636
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
That’s funny I’ve done the exact same thing. The prologue in the beginning never made much sense to me but after this series I now realize how that whole backstory was actually already part of the universe that had been built.

Here's the deep dive that'll bring it all into perspective.

https://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Main_Page
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 11:00 AM   #637
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro39 View Post
I loved the series but the most jarring thing for me was the "elves are taking our jobs!!" thing in Numenor. I mean, it was just absurd writing. Why?!!
Dey took r jobz!

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 06:46 AM   #638
Live free or die hard

For those interested, this is pretty cool.

It's the unabridged fellowship of the rings audio book but made as a high quality audio production in the style of Peter Jackson's movies complete with ambient sounds, sound effects, the score from the movies and very talented voice actors that are either similar to or spot on as the voices of the actors from the movies. pippin and Gandalf especially so far sound spot on

So its like the book and the movies mashed together in the best way possible. I have no idea when why or how this was made, but you can listen to the entire fellowship on this channel for free.

or here: https://soundcloud.com/rootntwig
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 08:39 PM   #639
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:38 PM   #640
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2022, 10:20 PM   #641
New and Improved

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2022, 05:16 PM   #642
In Search of a Life

Quote:

The Lord Of The Rings fans got a glimpse of what to expect with the upcoming second season of the prequel series The Rings Of Power on Wednesday.

Amazon Studios announced that the next season will feature a striking all-female directing team, according to Deadline.

Among the women helming the season will be*Charlotte Brändström, who previously directed two episodes of the fantasy show's debut season...

...Hamri, who hails from Morocco, got her start directing music videos for Mariah Carey, Destiny's Child and Prince, among others, before directing the Sanaa Lathan film Something New in 2006.

She later directed The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2 and Just Wright, but she has mostly worked in television in recent years, including producing and directing for another Amazon fantasy series, The Wheel Of Time...

The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power unveils its all-female slate of directors and confirms season two will be spread over eight episodes

I'm sure this will get true Tolkien fans to change their minds about the series, and go running to watch it.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2022, 07:31 PM   #643
I'll be back.

yeah they may be delving too greedily and too woke...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2022, 02:50 AM   #644
Perpetual Mediocrity

Brändström directed easily the best episode from the 1st season (the battle in the Southlands and eruption of Mount Doom), so that's probably not a bad idea to have her do more.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-15-2022, 08:34 AM   #645
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power unveils its all-female slate of directors and confirms season two will be spread over eight episodes

I'm sure this will get true Tolkien fans to change their minds about the series, and go running to watch it.
I wasn't able to finish watching the first season. Probably won't bother with the second.

At least it was better than the abortion Amazon pulled off with The Wheel of Time.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.