Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-24-2023, 08:20 PM   #64441
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

He may be only one player, but he was 20 percent of the team's vowels.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 04:51 PM   #64442
Abolish The Salary Cap!

I’ve been trying to tell you guys. Going from the worst coach in the league to one of the best is going to lead to a MASSIVE leap for Denver, and Russ.

Quote:
”It wasn’t just Russell. He didn’t just flip. He still has it. This B.S. that he hit a wall? Shoot, they couldn’t get a play in. They were 29th in the league in pre-snap penalties on both sides of the ball.”

“But everybody’s got a little stink on their hands. It’s not just Russell. It was a (poor) offensive line. It might have been one of the worst coaching jobs in the history of the NFL. That’s how bad it was.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...t/70470187007/

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-27-2023, 05:03 PM   #64443
Andy Reid Supporter

I agree Knowmo. Going from 5-12 to 8-9 is a huge improvement for you. That's 60% improvement!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2023, 05:05 PM   #64444
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
I’ve been trying to tell you guys. Going from the worst coach in the league to one of the best is going to lead to a MASSIVE leap for Denver, and Russ.

That's a nice excuse and all but that doesn't explain his slide in Seattle...meanwhile Geno went to the Seahawks and feasted
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 05:13 PM   #64445
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

It was all Hackett

It was all Hackett

It was all Hackett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 05:17 PM   #64446
Choco Favre

I bet if you go back to last year, Knowmo will have tweets about how great the offense looks…
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 05:25 PM   #64447
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
It was all Hackett

It was all Hackett

It was all Hackett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one misses the wide open receiver quite like Tater
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 05:47 PM   #64448
MVP

Quote:

Prediction: You'll stop posting and go into hiding (again) before Tater throws 10 TD passes this season

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2023, 05:51 PM   #64449
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Hey Knowmo, remember all those times you posted here saying how good things were going to be for Denver? Then when they always BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE, you BAIL in October?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-27-2023, 05:52 PM   #64450
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:

Sure, Denver will get better. I don't doubt that. How could they possibly be any worse?

It's still not going to be enough to make the playoffs. I predict an 8-9 record and a moral victory for the season.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-27-2023, 05:52 PM   #64451
Three-Pat

Quote:

So going from 4th in the AFCW to 3rd? Massive leap. Unfortunately all that will lead to is two more losses to KC, no playoff bid, and a worse draft pick for a GM who sucks at drafting. Sadly Payton gets to face the GOAT HC twice a year.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-27-2023, 05:56 PM   #64452
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
Sure, Denver will get better. I don't doubt that. How could they possibly be any worse?

It's still not going to be enough to make the playoffs. I predict an 8-9 record and a moral victory for the season.
Yeah, I don’t see the playoffs for them. Barring massive injuries the teams that I see finishing higher than them are:

KC
Buffalo
Cincinnati
NYJ
Miami
Baltimore
Cleveland
Jacksonville
LAC

This puts Denver at best 10th out of 16 teams in the AFC.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 06:01 PM   #64453
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post

Could anyone here imagine them possibly getting worse.

👹
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-27-2023, 07:51 PM   #64454
MVP

It's just like Peyton Manning! Only with slow momentum

Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-27-2023, 08:04 PM   #64455
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Yeah, I don’t see the playoffs for them. Barring massive injuries the teams that I see finishing higher than them are:

KC
Buffalo
Cincinnati
NYJ
Miami
Baltimore
Cleveland
Jacksonville
LAC

This puts Denver at best 10th out of 16 teams in the AFC.
Exactly. Every one of those teams is clearly better than the Donks. Cleveland could actually make some noise this season. Cleveland, the Jags, and Miami will all contend for their divisions. Jags clearly the best in the crappy AFC South. Donks should petition the league, they could possibly finish 2nd in that division.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.