Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:45 PM   #6421
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
How did you make the sauce? I would assume using the bits/flavoring from the pan after searing your steak?
1 cup port, 1 cup chardonnay reduce to about 2/3 cup, add to pan where I seared the steak, 2 tbsp balsamic and tbsp butter and reduce till it sticks to the back of the spoon.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:45 PM   #6422
Supporter

Cajun boil?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:47 PM   #6423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Nice and pics! Looks good, keep posting. How did you cook the beef?
Cut the steaks from the tenderloin first. Sous Vide at 131.5 for an hour, then sear/baste with butter. I added butter, garlic, rosemary and bay leaf to the bag before the water bath along with salt and pepper on the steaks.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:22 PM   #6424
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Cajun boil?
Yeah something like that. It comes with different sauces you put in your bag as to where crab boils you boil in a juice, if I'm not mistaken.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:24 PM   #6425
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
1 cup port, 1 cup chardonnay reduce to about 2/3 cup, add to pan where I seared the steak, 2 tbsp balsamic and tbsp butter and reduce till it sticks to the back of the spoon.
Nicely done, I love a good sauce. A great sauce can really change the game.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:25 PM   #6426
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
That's what she said.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:41 PM   #6427
I like Pie!

Wife and MIL went to Strouds for chicken, I got the doggy bag. Ran out of gravy so I mixed it in the potatoes and added some cheese. Chicken was good good but not worth the $50 they spent for the two of them. Meh, I would have been just as happy with KFC.

Haven't figured out the spice they put in the green beans?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170215_205813 (1).jpg
Views:	394
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	113916  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #6428
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Wife and MIL went to Strouds for chicken, I got the doggy bag. Ran out of gravy so I mixed it in the potatoes and added some cheese. Chicken was good good but not worth the $50 they spent for the two of them. Meh, I would have been just as happy with KFC.

Haven't figured out the spice they put in the green beans?

You forgot the "F"!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:42 PM   #6429
Veteran

Quote:
It helps that the balsamic was one the wife and I picked up when we were in Italy, best balsamic I've tasted in my life. We are trying to use it sparingly.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:43 PM   #6430
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah something like that. It comes with different sauces you put in your bag as to where crab boils you boil in a juice, if I'm not mistaken.
So put it all in a bag and boil that or crock pot?
Old 02-15-2017, 11:04 PM   #6431
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
So put it all in a bag and boil that or crock pot?
I was at a restaurant, not sure how they did it.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:05 PM   #6432
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
It helps that the balsamic was one the wife and I picked up when we were in Italy, best balsamic I've tasted in my life. We are trying to use it sparingly.
I bet you can find it somewhere online.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:15 AM   #6433
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
You forgot the "F"!
What is "F"?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:00 AM   #6434
EvOlVeD

Quote:
What is "F"?
i am guessing MILF
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:01 AM   #6435
EvOlVeD

and tonight is...... oh shit, not sure if anyone has posted a ...

leftovers comment.

lamb chops with rosemary and garlic, chicken and veg in cream of mushroom soup. and chips (fries)
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.