Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-16-2023, 10:25 AM   #63901
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Personally, when I see things like Davis Webb being associated with the Broncos... I mean, the freaking sky is the limit, yeah? That's a damn 3-4 game changer right there. I need to retool the ol' prognosticator machine and get a better outlook for this season.
Don’t be an Uncle Tom!

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2023, 10:50 AM   #63902
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Even if the Browncos are substantially better this year, they’ll still likely be the proud owners of the longest playoff drought in the NFL at the end of the season.

Exciting times, Q Joe!!
Playoff appearance drought.

For us to have the longest playoff win drought, DET, MIA, LV, WAS, NYJ, CHI, CAR, and ARI all have to win a playoff game. Obviously that isn't happening, it isn't even possible as 5 of them are in the NFC, and a max of 4 teams per conference can win a playoff game each year.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-16-2023, 11:00 AM   #63903
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not convinced of Buffalo at all. In fact I think one of the Jets, Phins or Jags take overtake them as 3rd best.
I'm not convinced about Buffalo or LAC.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-16-2023, 11:37 AM   #63904
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Didn’t Davis Webb transfer from TTU because he couldn’t beat out Mahomes for the starting job?
He enjoyed losing to Mahomes so much he thought he'd join the Broncos so he could have the pleasure of losing to him twice a year.

It's the only reasonable explanation.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 12:12 PM   #63905
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan View Post
Russ is broke and will never be the Seattle version he once was.
He can't be fixed...not even by Webb
Surely you realize I was being sarcastic about Webb... didn't even know who the guy was or his background prior to the QJ tweet.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-16-2023, 12:18 PM   #63906
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post

For us to have the longest playoff win drought, DET, MIA, LV, WAS, NYJ, CHI, CAR, and ARI all have to win a playoff game. Obviously that isn't happening, it isn't even possible as 5 of them are in the NFC, and a max of 4 teams per conference can win a playoff game each year.
Lions haven't won in the playoffs in 31 years. That's just insane.

I really just enjoy the fact that Dallas is 5-12 in the playoffs since winning their last SB in 1995. That sweet 5-12 streak started in 1996, the year I met my soon to be wife. 1996 is also the year Denver snapped their 4 season streak of average by getting back to the playoffs (losing to friggin Jacksonville) and then the SBs in the following two years. I've told her at the least, that's why I'll never let her go. She has been good luck on both accounts, my love of Denver and the hatred for Dallas.

Good times.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-16-2023, 02:47 PM   #63907
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
The LAC are very talented. They should easily be a wild card unless their usual rash of injuries hit them again like they seem to every year.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-16-2023, 02:50 PM   #63908
Choco Favre

Chargers have had the talent on paper since 04. Their issue is the coaching sucks and they have no homefield
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2023, 03:08 PM   #63909
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
I’m not convinced about your team winning their division. Gonna be much tougher to win that division than the last few years.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2023, 07:53 PM   #63910
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
The LAC are very talented. They should easily be a wild card unless their usual rash of injuries hit them again like they seem to every year.
They're talented but i can't see them winning the division and 10 wins may not get you a WC this year.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-16-2023, 07:54 PM   #63911
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I’m not convinced about your team winning their division. Gonna be much tougher to win that division than the last few years.
It's always tough with Pitt and Balt, when Lamar is healthy. If Watson is anywhere close to what he was, that's going to make it even harder. I have no doubt it will be a dog fight.
Old 06-16-2023, 09:58 PM   #63912
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post

I didn’t say playoff win drought.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-16-2023, 10:51 PM   #63913
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Lions haven't won in the playoffs in 31 years. That's just insane.

I really just enjoy the fact that Dallas is 5-12 in the playoffs since winning their last SB in 1995. That sweet 5-12 streak started in 1996, the year I met my soon to be wife. 1996 is also the year Denver snapped their 4 season streak of average by getting back to the playoffs (losing to friggin Jacksonville) and then the SBs in the following two years. I've told her at the least, that's why I'll never let her go. She has been good luck on both accounts, my love of Denver and the hatred for Dallas.

Good times.
Oh yes, the *Super Bowls, when Denver violated the salary cap.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 06-17-2023, 07:12 AM   #63914
Three-Pat

Quote:
They're talented but i can't see them winning the division and 10 wins may not get you a WC this year.
I agree on both of those points. It’s wild how stacked the AFC really is.
Old 06-17-2023, 07:14 AM   #63915
Three-Pat

Quote:
It's always tough with Pitt and Balt, when Lamar is healthy. If Watson is anywhere close to what he was, that's going to make it even harder. I have no doubt it will be a dog fight.
Fascinated to see if Pittsburgh improves this year with Pickett.