Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:59 PM   #63121
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Remember when you were wrong about everything last year and Big Dick Pasta came in and told you everything that would happen and it did? And the year before that and the year before that and the year before...
!!!

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:14 PM   #63122
Ultrabanned

The NFL learned their lesson after putting Russet and the rest of the potato crew on max prime time games last year. Won’t be making that mistake again for at least a decade. Denver is just another small market loser like Jacksonville now. Except Jax actually has a future
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:20 PM   #63123
MVP

Denver is the only team not favored in any game other than hopscotch
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:21 PM   #63124
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Denver is the only team not favored in any game other than grab ass
fyp
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:02 AM   #63125
#triggering

All right, let's look at the schedule... begins and ends with Raiders' games and both KC games are played in the first 8 weeks heading into the bye in week 9. I always like at least 1 late game between our teams, but that series will be done before Halloween. Six games after Thanksgiving and only 2 in Denver, I don't like that at all, would much rather have late home games.

1 - vs Raiders W
2 - vs Commanders W
3 - @ Dolphins*
4 - @ Bears*
5 - vs Jets*
6 - @ Chiefs
7 - vs Packers W
8 - vs Chiefs*

BYE

10 - @ Bills
11 - vs Vikings*
12 - vs Browns W
13 - @ Texans W
14 - @ Chargers
15 - @ Lions*
16 - vs Patriots*
17 - vs Chargers W
18 - @ Raiders*

Three of the first eight games before the bye are in Denver, so you guys will appreciate that... there's a chance those first 4 games could have good results, but that stretch from week 5 through week 11 is very tough.

I'll provide my updated thoughts later, but I'm still in the 9-10 win ballpark with no playoffs. I see 6 games that I would comfortably put as a win and another 7 with an * where I think they can win. Yes, I'll always mark home vs KC with an * and as I've said many times, I'll never project < .500 before the season.

And, no I'm not suggesting they have a shot at winning 10+ games. They will lose 1-2 they should win and vice versa, in the end... no more than 10 wins, that's the ceiling and likely looking at 9 if they can avoid injuries. Obviously have to fix some of the problems from Russ, but avoiding another rash of injuries is key.

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 05-12-2023 at 07:07 AM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:14 AM   #63126
SuperChiefs

Anywhere between 6-11 to 11-6. Looking at that schedule though, I'd say 6-11 is more likely
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:18 AM   #63127
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Let’s bet on it then…. Mod enforced. You talking out your mangina, or are you in?
He's never in. Just posts anything he can find that looks positive but isn't man enough to actual bet on it because deep down he knows he doesn't really believe it or have enough confidence in what he just posted to wager on it. He'll continue to disappear by Halloween unless the Donkeys have a shot at 8 or 9 wins. In that case he might hang on til the end of November or so..
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 07:30 AM   #63128
MVP

If Russy's eyes wore stitched fully open, maybe he could see the middle of the field.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:36 AM   #63129
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
All right, let's look at the schedule... begins and ends with Raiders' games and both KC games are played in the first 8 weeks heading into the bye in week 9. I always like at least 1 late game between our teams, but that series will be done before Halloween. Six games after Thanksgiving and only 2 in Denver, I don't like that at all, would much rather have late home games.

1 - vs Raiders W
2 - vs Commanders W
3 - @ Dolphins*
4 - @ Bears*
5 - vs Jets*
6 - @ Chiefs
7 - vs Packers W
8 - vs Chiefs*

BYE

10 - @ Bills
11 - vs Vikings*
12 - vs Browns W
13 - @ Texans W
14 - @ Chargers
15 - @ Lions*
16 - vs Patriots*
17 - vs Chargers W
18 - @ Raiders*

Three of the first eight games before the bye are in Denver, so you guys will appreciate that... there's a chance those first 4 games could have good results, but that stretch from week 5 through week 11 is very tough.

I'll provide my updated thoughts later, but I'm still in the 9-10 win ballpark with no playoffs. I see 6 games that I would comfortably put as a win and another 7 with an * where I think they can win. Yes, I'll always mark home vs KC with an * and as I've said many times, I'll never project < .500 before the season.

And, no I'm not suggesting they have a shot at winning 10+ games. They will lose 1-2 they should win and vice versa, in the end... no more than 10 wins, that's the ceiling and likely looking at 9 if they can avoid injuries. Obviously have to fix some of the problems from Russ, but avoiding another rash of injuries is key.
The Raiders have won 7 in a row against Denver, how are you chalking up week 1 as a win for you all?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-12-2023, 07:47 AM   #63130
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
The Raiders have won 7 in a row against Denver, how are you chalking up week 1 as a win for you all?
So by that rationale, Denver never beats them again? Changes with both teams, Jimmy G in game 1 in Denver… I’ll take my chance.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:18 AM   #63131
Supporter

Quote:

1 - vs Raiders W
2 - vs Commanders W
3 - @ Dolphins*
4 - @ Bears*
5 - vs Jets*
6 - @ Chiefs
7 - vs Packers W
8 - vs Chiefs*

BYE

10 - @ Bills
11 - vs Vikings*
12 - vs Browns W
13 - @ Texans W
14 - @ Chargers
15 - @ Lions*
16 - vs Patriots*
17 - vs Chargers W
18 - @ Raiders*

What a coincidence. Just like the Donks season, the series with the Chiefs will be done by Halloween.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:32 AM   #63132
SuperChiefs

Quote:
So by that rationale, Denver never beats them again? Changes with both teams, Jimmy G in game 1 in Denver… I’ll take my chance.
The problem for you is Jimmy Grapes >>>> Tater
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:34 AM   #63133
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
The problem for you is Jimmy Grapes >>>> Tater
We will find out soon enough.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:40 AM   #63134
SuperChiefs

Quote:
We will find out soon enough.
The verdict is already in on that. Tater has been in decline for 3 years, it's highly doubtful he'll suddenly catch lightning in a bottle
Old 05-12-2023, 08:49 AM   #63135
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

1 - vs Raiders W
2 - vs Commanders W
3 - @ Dolphins*
4 - @ Bears*
5 - vs Jets*
6 - @ Chiefs
7 - vs Packers W
8 - vs Chiefs*

BYE

10 - @ Bills
11 - vs Vikings*
12 - vs Browns W
13 - @ Texans W
14 - @ Chargers
15 - @ Lions*
16 - vs Patriots*
17 - vs Chargers W
18 - @ Raiders*

7 -10 is my prediction best case.

Raiders - W
Com - W
@ Fins -L
@ Bears *
Jets - L
@ CHIEFS- L
Packers - W
CHIEFS - L
@ Bills - L
Vikings - L
Browns *
@ Texans - W
@ Bolts - L
@ Lions - L
Pats *
Bolts *
@Raiders - L

Last edited by TEX; 05-12-2023 at 10:39 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation