https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html

Try it, it's addictive.

Wordle 356 4/6

🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited by NinerDoug; 06-10-2022 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: New link
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:49 AM   #616
Elway be drinkin' again

These question marks are like my brain...............

Wordle 257 5/6

⬜����⬜⬜
⬜����⬜⬜
������⬜⬜
��������⬜
����������
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:50 AM   #617
Elway be drinkin' again

Wordle 257 5/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2022, 12:09 PM   #618
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

Wordle 257 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 12:01 AM   #619
EvOlVeD

Wordle 258 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-04-2022, 12:07 AM   #620
Veteran

Okay, I don’t know if anybody else has kept up with Worldle (the geography one), but today’s can just **** right off.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-04-2022, 12:07 AM   #621
www.nfl-forecast.com

Wordle 258 4/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 05:50 AM   #622
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Okay, I don’t know if anybody else has kept up with Worldle (the geography one), but today’s can just **** right off.
I just tried it for the first time and yeah... I had it bracketed but realized I was in trouble when I couldn’t even think of any other names in the region and my last 4 guesses were all equidistant and all incorrect.

Looks like a fun spinoff. I love geography and this should be good.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.
Old 03-04-2022, 06:46 AM   #623
Starter

This one racked my brain for a bit…

Wordle 258 4/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.
Old 03-04-2022, 07:32 AM   #624
Wasted away again...

Wordle 258 3/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 08:30 AM   #625
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
I hadn't heard of it and gave it a try. I had to cheat and refer to Google maps. It was still pretty challenging.

#Worldle #42 5/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬇️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
https://worldle.teuteuf.fr
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:07 AM
RedRaider56
This message has been deleted by RedRaider56. Reason: need to add something
Old 03-04-2022, 09:14 AM   #626
MVP

Wordle 258 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:16 AM   #627
MVP

Wordle 258 4/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:18 AM   #628
Immanentize The Eschaton

Wordle 258 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:07 AM   #629
Politically Incorrect

Wordle 258 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:20 AM   #630
Kind of a mod

Damn double letters almost get me every time.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.