Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 07:30 PM  
Veteran

Andrew Luck Retires

Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.

Per schefter
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:46 AM   #616
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
WTF are you babbling about? I don’t “want” you to do anything. I don’t give a damn what you think about anything.

I’m just pointing out how you’re dead ass wrong on pretty much everything you mention with regard to the Colts.

They didn’t “tank” anything.
They’ve been in qb purgatory.

Also, at my “sins”.

Bullshit or you wouldn't be here with your propaganda
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:47 AM   #617
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I understand why he quit but for 97 mil that he gets to keep it was selfish to not think of his teammates and the fans that spend thousands on tickets to suck it up one more season then walk when everyone can plan.
He doesn't really owe anyone anything though....thinking that fans can demand a dude keep getting his brains beat in because they deserve to see him play is a bit much.

If they truly didn't know that this could happen they're stupid, look at comments his made as he's gotten older.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:52 AM   #618
11-5, baby

From The Athletic:

“Luck lined up behind 40 different offensive line combinations in the first 83 starts of his career – 40! – before the team found a nucleus that worked for the latter half of 2018, and one that figures to work for years to come.”
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:55 AM   #619
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I understand why he quit but for 97 mil that he gets to keep it was selfish to not think of his teammates and the fans that spend thousands on tickets to suck it up one more season then walk when everyone can plan.
He’s less use to his teammates not being able to practice and in constant pain than a healthy Brisette.

As for the fans, he got bood in the stadium and excoriated by many in social media. Those tubby, lucky ass front runners can get bent.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:46 AM   #620
Hockey Town

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:55 AM   #621
Hockey Town

Watch Brissets face.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:55 AM   #622
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Garbage fanbase.

One of most annoying NFL fans I’ve met was a guy in a Peyton Pro Bowl uni.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:55 AM   #623
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Well they are owed refunds if that was an option when they purchased the tickets. If not...buyer beware
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:04 AM   #624
Now you've pissed me off!

He could have easily sat around and half-assed his rehab and collected his full salary and half of his roster bonus. It's a dangerous profession.

His body, his choice.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 08:14 AM   #625
Veteran

I get why he's calling it quits. Colts ****ed him and couldn't protect him and he's injury prone sounds like he's been beat to shit. That's his decision and I respect it.

However, I also get why fans are pissed. Why not just call it quits earlier? You wait two weeks before the season starts to say yea I'm out? That's a little inexplicable to me. If you were having doubts and in chronic pain why drag it out until the last minute? Yea i'd be pissed if I was a fan and bought season tickets, especially since it sounds like the front office knew about it. The Colts front office should have forced Luck to make his decision a lot earlier, now they have made it a bigger mess. If he dragged it out this long in my opinion he should play this year out. At some point he should have had a conversation with himself that if he wasn't going to play he better retire sooner rather than **** everyone 2 weeks before the season.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:22 AM   #626
Supporter

If I were a season ticket holder I would increase my support for the team after this.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:26 AM   #627
In Search of a Life

It's a prime reason why Mahomes needs to not be sliding head first. You just can't take hits in the NFL, especially as a QB.

Look at Luck and Cam. Both are built like tanks and they can't take hits.

It's just too important for these guys to be on the field and healthy. I have no problem with him doing like Manning and Brady and taking dives in the pocket.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:28 AM   #628
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's a prime reason why Mahomes needs to not be sliding head first. You just can't take hits in the NFL, especially as a QB.

Look at Luck and Cam. Both are built like tanks and they can't take hits.

It's just too important for these guys to be on the field and healthy. I have no problem with him doing like Manning and Brady and taking dives in the pocket.
I hope our young stud is paying attention. I assume he is.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:29 AM   #629
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I hope our young stud is paying attention. I assume he is.
I hope so. The head first dive in the preseason game the other night, just don't do that.

Not even in the regular season.

If it's the SB and you need a TD or a first down or something, ok, fine.

But it's just not worth it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 08:33 AM   #630
Hockey Town

I do wonder how much of the process was he felt that his calf and ankle problems meant he was going to have an achillies to rehab and he just frankly didn't want to do it.