Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:01 PM   #616
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Meh. Once you start outright cheering injuries to our own players it's time to go.
Pretty much this.

He was a lot of fun for a long time, added real value to the place with his work, but cheering injuries is...

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:01 PM   #617
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
You should rethink all this...
because Clay didn't get himself up on that ledge all by himself? is that your position here?
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 12:02 PM   #618
Let's get a snack

Clay is like an arrogant, prickish salesman. The company will always tolerate him because he makes them money, but the minute his sales drop off he is out the door. Because at that point you are just a prick.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #619
TACO SALAD

I like mac n cheese
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #620
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
So, you have an in-law that comes over to your house every time there's a family gathering with no agenda except causing trouble and shitting on your wife's cooking and decor year after year after year after year.

I think the rule in this case is called "common courtesy".

And since we're pulling out technicalities how about the mods finally decided to enforce the "no mults" rule after 15 years of multiple violations if you really need to fill the void?

The assholes sole purpose was to disrupt and annoy. Send me an invite to your next family gathering at your house, I'll show you how quick you'll have me kicked out without breaking any written laws. Mkay? Good riddance.
Worst analogy ever.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:06 PM   #621
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Worst analogy ever.
Not really.

He was that way for most the time he was here.

I'd argue he was most honest and less troll-ish this season.

But he quit making vids and tasty gifs for the BB to digest and so his worth dipped...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:12 PM   #622
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Nobody need explain anything to you.
**** off poser...
Damn it. I should have went with this.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #623
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post

Can we stop with all of the talk about a woman's nether regions? It's not gentlemanly.
There are few gentlemen here.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:17 PM   #624
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Not really.

He was that way for most the time he was here.

I'd argue he was most honest and less troll-ish this season.

But he quit making vids and tasty gifs for the BB to digest and so his worth dipped...
He was that way the entire time he was here. I must be the only one that remembers him spamming the board on a Christmas morning many years ago. He got banned for that back then and he has been an insufferable prick ever since. I don't understand this idea that he brings value to the board. He created terrible videos and animated gifs, wrote awful articles for a bit and never once had a legitimate football take. So long asshole.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:22 PM   #625
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post

He was that way the entire time he was here. I must be the only one that remembers him spamming the board on a Christmas morning many years ago. He got banned for that back then and he has been an insufferable prick ever since. I don't understand this idea that he brings value to the board. He created terrible videos and animated gifs, wrote awful articles for a bit and never once had a legitimate football take. So long asshole.
I sometimes got a little tickled at his fecal turn on the Midas touch. Players would own while he was down on them, and the instant he said he was on board they would nosedive.

But that wasn't good for the team, and it wasn't something he did. Just something that happened in the wake of his ****ed up karma,
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:25 PM   #626
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
A friend of mine would like this as well.
I haven't burn a tree in 26 years and I know about dab.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:29 PM   #627
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post

Nothing ever changed, 7 or 8 years ago it was also constant trolling, it was just the pimping of Damon Huard and Larry Johnson and Devard Darling and Herman Edwards. Same garbage back then.

The constant trolling of every football thread during the Reid/Dorsey era is made of all the same ingredients, just a different combination.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:33 PM   #628
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
made of all the same ingredients, just a different combination.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:35 PM   #629
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
fecal turn on the Midas touch. Players would own while he was down on them, and the instant he said he was on board they would nosedive.

That's a hilarious analogy.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:42 PM   #630
Mostly Ignored

lol...Devard Darling.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread