Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:54 PM   #616
Stay positive, don't give up

Does he get toasted in the comics? I did not see that coming...
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:55 PM   #617

Also all those split up people and burned houses? What the hell
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:08 PM   #618
Supporter

They killed Tyreese?!

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:10 PM   #619
Veteran

One of the downsides of the show as compared to the comic is, in the show once someone loses a limb you know their days are probably numbered.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:20 PM   #620
MTFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Does he get toasted in the comics? I did not see that coming...
Yeah i didn't think he would get killed just like that.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:28 PM   #621
Debunking your bullshit

Worst episode ever?
This show has just become too slow. And I just hate scenes in pretty much any show where dead characters come back to speak in hallucinations.
There's seldom a real point to it. I think it is just a cheap gimmick used to fill time.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #622
In Search of a Life

Wasn't a fan of the episode. Not terrible, but after waiting 2-3 months I expected more.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:27 AM   #623
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
And the truck full of delimbed walkers that came spilling out at the end.
They're setting something up.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:28 AM   #624
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Wasn't a fan of the episode. Not terrible, but after waiting 2-3 months I expected more.
^That's where I'm at.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:30 AM   #625
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
And the truck full of delimbed walkers that came spilling out at the end.
They're setting something up.
Agree
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:43 AM   #626
Supporter

Quote:
the gates and houses had shell holes, looked like it was hit by artillery or something, definitely attacked by people and not walkers
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:44 AM   #627
Supporter

Perhaps someone created a "Zombie Repellant" truck similar to Michonne's leashed zombie cloak.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:36 AM   #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin View Post
the gates and houses had shell holes, looked like it was hit by artillery or something, definitely attacked by people and not walkers
Yeah...crazy stuff and hopefully they elaborate on who slaughtered that neighborhood in a sick way. Symbols on faces and multiple parts
Old 02-09-2015, 11:54 AM   #629
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

There was a lot going on, but it was all overshadowed by Tyrice being bit and dying. I too hope they explain what the hell happened at that place...Noah's brothers still around, but a dead body on the bed, body parts all over the place, houses burnt out...something big happened there and I bet it's going to be a big part of the future, at least for this season.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:58 AM   #630
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Worst episode ever?
This show has just become too slow. And I just hate scenes in pretty much any show where dead characters come back to speak in hallucinations.
There's seldom a real point to it. I think it is just a cheap gimmick used to fill time.
ughhh..

I stopped watching it after season 2 because i thought it was too slow. If it got even slower......yikes....
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.