Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:33 AM   #616
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave
OMG! You don't wanna know. Google. One way involves the use of a Gerbil...
Armageddon
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:33 AM   #617
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
OMG! You don't wanna know. Google. One way involves the use of a Gerbil...
Felching is a sexual practice in which semen or other fluids are sucked out of another person's vagina or anus. The individual sucking the semen may swallow it or pass it, mouth to mouth, to a partner. The colloquial term for the later act is snowballing.

WTF does a gerbil have to do with that?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:34 AM   #618
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
What is felching?
http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=372

BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:35 AM   #619
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
Armageddon
I die everytime I hear that sound bite...
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:38 AM   #620
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Felching is a sexual practice in which semen or other fluids are sucked out of another person's vagina or anus. The individual sucking the semen may swallow it or pass it, mouth to mouth, to a partner. The colloquial term for the later act is snowballing.

WTF does a gerbil have to do with that?
I always understood felching was when you shove small rodents into various body orifices. NTTAWWT
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:38 AM   #621
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
I die everytime I hear that sound bite...
The first time I heard it I practically cried I was laughing so hard.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:39 AM   #622
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugpeterbeater
I always understood felching was when you shove small rodents into various body orifices. NTTAWWT
Maybe wiki has the wrong definition.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:40 AM   #623
MY LITTLE #15

'Night all. Thanks to those who showed genuine concern. It's appreciated.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:41 AM   #624
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
The first time I heard it I practically cried I was laughing so hard.
I 1st heard that 7 years ago. I nearly passed out from laughing so hard!
Old 06-25-2007, 12:41 AM   #625
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
'Night all. Thanks to those who showed genuine concern. It's appreciated.
Glad you are still alive to pick on.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:45 AM   #626
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:

Felching is the digestion of anal fluids, normally between 2 humans. Although in Enumclaw, anything goes.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:45 AM   #627
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
Felching is the digestion of anal fluids, normally between 2 humans. Although in Enumclaw, anything goes.
Repost
Old 06-25-2007, 12:46 AM   #628
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Good gawd. I'm having a hard time deciding which of the two definitions is more disgusting.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:49 AM   #629
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Good gawd. I'm having a hard time deciding which of the two definitions is more disgusting.

Hmm. Do a google image search of "Hot Carl" and get back to me.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:52 AM   #630
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Hmm. Do a google image search of "Hot Carl" and get back to me.
Uhh....no thanks. I'm still scarred by that whole "tubgirl" thing.