Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:29 PM   #6151
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yep

But I think the money thing is more of a team is gonna give up 2 1 for him they’re gonna do a deal or atleast would want to
A team might want to give him a new deal to spread the hit out, since it jumps like $15M next year.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:36 PM   #6152
In Search of a Life

If he’d come here without a new deal I’d be more interested
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:42 PM   #6153
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
If he’d come here without a new deal I’d be more interested
I don't think he's coming here nor do I think they really need him. I'd rather they not get involved in a bidding war when multiple first round picks are involved. I really don't have a horse in the race other than I keep seeing all this contract talk and I'm not sure why.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:47 PM   #6154
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't think he's coming here nor do I think they really need him. I'd rather they not get involved in a bidding war when multiple first round picks are involved. I really don't have a horse in the race other than I keep seeing all this contract talk and I'm not sure why.
We obviously need him, but the question is is he worth the asking price.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:48 PM   #6155
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
We obviously need him, but the question is is he worth the asking price.
No, we don't obviously need him. Could they use him? Sure. He'd be a clear upgrade. But no, they don't NEED him.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:52 PM   #6156
Paladin

Quote:
No, we don't obviously need him. Could they use him? Sure. He'd be a clear upgrade. But no, they don't NEED him.
You'll be eating those words. Just you wait...
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:52 PM   #6157
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
You'll be eating those words. Just you wait...
You think the Lions are going to light up the Chiefs?
Old 09-26-2019, 09:53 PM   #6158
In Search of a Life

If you listen to terez and company the chiefs know they need help at corner
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:54 PM   #6159
In Search of a Life

Teams aren’t gonna give up that kind of haul without a contract in place. If you don’t and you lose him or have to tag him it’s just a pain in the ass and a big value loss
Old 09-26-2019, 09:54 PM   #6160
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
If you listen to terez and company the chiefs know they need help at corner
Needing "help" doesn't equal needing Jalen Ramsey.

I'm sure they'd love to have him but they don't need him.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:54 PM   #6161
**** Off Pedro Protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Why exactly is this guy a cancer? Would love to hear....
Another guy who wants to make everything about him. He's another AB in the making.

Also, I think he's over rated. I don't watch a lot of Jacksonville football but when I do he's getting burned.
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:54 PM   #6162
Choco Favre

Quote:
I don’t know what Claiborne will do but Minshew carved up Ward; Hollywood Brown would have had about 150 yds receiving on Ward had Lamar thrown some accurate deep balls.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 09:55 PM   #6163
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief View Post
Another guy who wants to make everything about him. He's another AB in the making.

Also, I think he's over rated. I don't watch a lot of Jacksonville football but when I do he's getting burned.
He's actually nothing like AB.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 09:56 PM   #6164
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I don’t know what Claiborne will do but Minshew carved up Ward; Hollywood Brown would have had about 150 yds receiving on Ward had Lamar thrown some accurate deep balls.
And yet the Chiefs won both games.

I get that you're in a panic about the CB position. Doesn't mean they NEED Jalen Ramsey. They don't.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:58 PM   #6165
In Search of a Life

They need better cb okay and long term fixes at corner for the next couple years

Ramsey fits both criteria