Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:12 AM   #6136
I'll be back.

Anyone else's water bill go way the **** up?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:12 AM   #6137
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I feel your pain. Goodness sakes, this weather has SUCKED.

Sun is coming for your soon.
we have nesting bald eagles all over right now, we are going out looking at them for a little while. they get all spread out when it is raining trying to get dry i think. its cool to see
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:12 AM   #6138
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The sun is out for the first time in over a week here in SW Kansas. A wave of happiness has hit our home.

We are going to spend all day outside.
It's going to be 88 down here today. Those spring breakers are going to be out in force on the beaches.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:13 AM   #6139
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
**** off lew.

..all I said is I'm going to see my friend again before he DIES.

I don't care what your opinion on it is.
And no where did I say not to see them.

Learn to read.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:14 AM   #6140
MVP

So perhaps I overreacted with my daughter, but here's the backstory.

Boyfriend (who lives out of town) and his family go visit an Aunt in Columbia for the past week. My daughter is taking care of the boyfriends dog while he is out of town.
Family flies back a day early because Columbia is kicking out all tourists
Boyfriend decides he wants to fly back, come see my daughter, pick his pooch up and have her drive him back home this weekend (6 hour drive)
She tells me the plan and tell her nope.
He needs to fly home, self isolate for a week or two, then he can drive down and get the pooch (assuming gas stations are still open in 2 weeks etc.)

My daughter was not happy with me. I'm just trying to practical. Perhaps overreacted , but right now, I don't care.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:16 AM   #6141
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It's going to be 88 down here today. Those spring breakers are going to be out in force on the beaches.
Make the most of it and tell them to do their part in holding back the spread of Wuhan by going nude.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:17 AM   #6142
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Because we all know that if you make more than $65k a year....you won’t get laid off or lose hours because of this.
Guessing it would be because they are thought to have more ability to have a nest egg, intelligence and better wear with all, etc.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:17 AM   #6143
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
we have nesting bald eagles all over right now, we are going out looking at them for a little while. they get all spread out when it is raining trying to get dry i think. its cool to see
You have bald eagles out there?

That's freaking cool as hell!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:19 AM   #6144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:20 AM   #6145
Ain't no relax!

[Sigh of relief]

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:20 AM   #6146
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Stop jerking off in the shower.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:22 AM   #6147
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
[Sigh of relief]

Old 03-18-2020, 08:22 AM   #6148
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
And no where did I say not to see them.

Learn to read.

And where did I accuse you of that?

learn to not assign accusations.

I have six posts in a 6k post thread.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:22 AM   #6149
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
So perhaps I overreacted with my daughter, but here's the backstory.

Boyfriend (who lives out of town) and his family go visit an Aunt in Columbia for the past week. My daughter is taking care of the boyfriends dog while he is out of town.
Family flies back a day early because Columbia is kicking out all tourists
Boyfriend decides he wants to fly back, come see my daughter, pick his pooch up and have her drive him back home this weekend (6 hour drive)
She tells me the plan and tell her nope.
He needs to fly home, self isolate for a week or two, then he can drive down and get the pooch (assuming gas stations are still open in 2 weeks etc.)

My daughter was not happy with me. I'm just trying to practical. Perhaps overreacted , but right now, I don't care.
Are you talking about the Country in South America or the city in Missouri???
Either way I can’t fault you for trying to keep your family safe..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:24 AM   #6150
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Because we all know that if you make more than $65k a year....you won’t get laid off or lose hours because of this.
$65k and single in the midwest... yeah, you should probably have at least a little savings to fall back on, but even then there are circumstances where that might not be possible (medical bills, etc.).

$65k here doesn't get you nearly as far... and if you have kids, that would be insulting.

Much less NYC/California/etc.... I'd really hope if they're looking at something like that, they would put a little more thought into it first.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.