Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:09 PM   #601
Politically Incorrect

What a cluster****. Assholes and human scum ruining a day of celebration for 1,000,000 people.

Kill them at halftime of opening day.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 05:09 PM   #602

All the KC stations are reporting the Children's Mercy thing. I'm guessing one of the hospital's PR folks released those numbers to the media.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 05:10 PM   #603
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I'm struggling to believe someone could shoot 17 other people and for it to have just been about some dumbass gang dispute. That is a lot of bullets unloaded onto innocent bystanders.
Two people with room temperature IQs and no impulse control having a gun battle in a parking garage during an event that drew 750k people can do a **** ton of damage very quickly.

(I'm not saying that's what happened, but i could definitely see it being what happened)
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 05:11 PM   #604
Mahomes or GTFO

Guaranteed that thing is not just semi.

In the clip from the news when the shots broke out it's clear it was an automatic weapon.

And those saying this can't be the result of people shooting at one another, if you're spraying shots blindly with an automatic weapon, several people are going to get hit in the span of a couple seconds.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:13 PM   #605
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 05:13 PM   #606
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

You can see a woman picking up the rifle after the guy was tackled in this enhanced video. Dude is running through the crowd with that kind of weapon on him. Crazy.
I feel like he's a little off base with his analysis. These gang bangers all have AR pistols, Glocks with full auto switches and Draco AKs now. They have more heat than lots of CP gun guys.

He didn't have an AR to commit a mass shooting, he had an AR because that's what they carry.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:13 PM   #607
In Search of a Life

This could explain a lot.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:14 PM   #608
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
This could have been at any point and related or not related.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:15 PM   #609
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Bro, I'm gonna cut you a little slack here because a lot of stupid stuff gets said early on these kinds of things.

I heard some guy on the radio earlier saying something about why did people need to bring their guns.

Well, guess what. I have a CCL. And I had my sidearm on me at the parade today. And I'll admit that at one point today I thought to myself it looks like I didn't need to have my weapon with so many police here. That was before the parade. Now, we chose not to fight that crowd at union Station but if we had gone down there, at least I would have had a way to protect myself and my family. And despite what you may think most conceal carriers aren't going to shoot into a crowd. Most conceal carriers are responsible gun owners who simply want to be able to protect ourselves. And I took offense at the guy on the radio putting us in the same category as these sociopath that did this.
You misinterpreted my intent here. My point is that there are idiots everywhere, but this wasn't a drunk guy with a pistol in his belt and a quick trigger. It was a guy with a semi-automatic in a backpack.

I'm well aware that plenty of people who concealed carry are responsible with it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:15 PM   #610
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I feel like he's a little off base with his analysis. These gang bangers all have AR pistols, Glocks with full auto switches and Draco AKs now. They have more heat than lots of CP gun guys.

He didn't have an AR to commit a mass shooting, he had an AR because that's what they carry.
It also looks like another lady picks up a handgun as well.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:16 PM   #611
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I'm struggling to believe someone could shoot 17 other people and for it to have just been about some dumbass gang dispute. That is a lot of bullets unloaded onto innocent bystanders.
Lucky it wasn't more.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:16 PM   #612
Mahomes or GTFO

Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:17 PM   #613
Special Teams ACE!!!

They can still have a good time celebrating the trophy by hosting an event at Arrowhead.

Sucks because a downtown parade helps local businesses and stuff, but that's what this ****ing bullshit does to this country and its communities.

Feel horrible for the shooting victims and everybody who now has to think of a psychopath with a gun when they remember Super Bowl 58.

Get the guy and fry his ass.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:17 PM   #614
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post

Yeah it seems pretty obvious these guys weren't trying to commit a mass shooting.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:17 PM   #615
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

This explains a lot.

Errrrr, this whole thing is going to take some time to unwind.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.