Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-22-2024, 08:44 PM   #2
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Let's not do the RL crossover...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2024, 07:36 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Oh no it's definitely not
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 08:27 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

I'm so ****ing tired of hearing "I just hate dentists, no offense doc, but I hate everything about what you do and this place".

Well, mrs denture lady who is unable to be pleased by anything I do, I hate you too.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 08:29 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm so ****ing tired of hearing "I just hate dentists, no offense doc, but I hate everything about what you do and this place".

Well, mrs denture lady who is unable to be pleased by anything I do, I hate you too.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2024, 11:19 AM   #6
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

That's quite a shitty attitude on their part. Take care of yourself and it's not a problem.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2024, 08:45 AM   #7
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Don't enter this thread much. But had to go to the podiatrist yesterday. Makes me wonder, are there any here?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2024, 09:54 AM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Don't enter this thread much. But had to go to the podiatrist yesterday. Makes me wonder, are there any here?
Are they really trained in cleaning and filling teeth? I think you should stick with dentists.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 10:01 AM   #9
Starter

I have had the misfortune of needing a lot of dental work over the years. I took vacations to Colombia in order to get it done for 25% of what it cost in the U.S.
K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-24-2024, 10:17 AM   #10
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Texan View Post
I have had the misfortune of needing a lot of dental work over the years. I took vacations to Colombia in order to get it done for 25% of what it cost in the U.S.
Friend of mine just got a new set just over the Mexico border. Real happy with them, and the price.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2024, 02:15 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Friend of mine just got a new set just over the Mexico border. Real happy with them, and the price.
Does he have cravings for tacos and burritos now?

I mean beyond the normal cravings we all have, of course.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2024, 10:11 AM   #12
El Gato Gordo Loco

How shitty is Dentegra insurance? Thats what I have. Poor people insurance from Marketplace
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2024, 12:52 PM   #13
Fish are scared of me

Hey O.City , my wife goes in to get all her teeth on the upper pulled and dentures next Tuesday. Any advice ?

Just another affect of smoking for 50 years. Now 50% lung capacity and 50% teeth

And I guess I can mention she only has one ****ing eye too. But that was from a childhood accident So 50% eyeballs

Edit : Oh yeah, and she broke her shoulder in a fall a year ago and it's ****ed up so only 1 GD arm works.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2024, 01:43 PM   #14
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Hey O.City , my wife goes in to get all her teeth on the upper pulled and dentures next Tuesday. Any advice ?

Just another affect of smoking for 50 years. Now 50% lung capacity and 50% teeth

And I guess I can mention she only has one ****ing eye too. But that was from a childhood accident So 50% eyeballs

Edit : Oh yeah, and she broke her shoulder in a fall a year ago and it's ****ed up so only 1 GD arm works.
Is her nickname "Lucky"?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2024, 02:10 PM   #15
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Is her nickname "Lucky"?
Well, she married me!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.