Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:12 PM   #601
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
In that fashion? It took a buzzer-beating prayer.

Dayton is a talented team. They’re young and inconsistent, so they took some early losses to weak teams, but they played very well in that tourney.

Let’s not forget that Dayton was one seed material just two years ago. Good coach and solid program.
Yes, in that fashion. KU should have won that game by 20+ points and blew it with a complete lack of effort/intensity.

Dayton had lost to UMass Lowell, Lipscomb, and Austin Peay heading into that game. Now they're likely better than that, but that team is pretty unlikely to be in the tournament.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:57 PM   #602
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
In that fashion? It took a buzzer-beating prayer.

Dayton is a talented team. They’re young and inconsistent, so they took some early losses to weak teams, but they played very well in that tourney.

Let’s not forget that Dayton was one seed material just two years ago. Good coach and solid program.
I watched all of those Dayton games since I am down here at the ESPN Events Invitational and they looked like a good team. I have no idea how they lose those games early to the patsies. They have a Top 20 recruiting class...and then some talented transfers if I believe. They are better than their Kenpom rating currently which isn't very accurate yet this time of year. That's no 2017 TCU.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 08:09 PM   #603
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I watched all of those Dayton games since I am down here at the ESPN Events Invitational and they looked like a good team. I have no idea how they lose those games early to the patsies. They have a Top 20 recruiting class...and then some talented transfers if I believe. They are better than their Kenpom rating currently which isn't very accurate yet this time of year. That's no 2017 TCU.
Yep. Still a game that KU should have won, especially after jumping out to a big lead, but shit happens. If it had been an important game, I have no doubt that KU would have maintained their intensity and won by double digits.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:45 PM   #604
**** That Noise

Iowa State up to #19.

6-0 isn’t too bad after only two wins all of last year. Last week beating #25 Xavier and #9 Memphis was pretty impressive.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-29-2021, 09:19 PM   #605
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Yep. Still a game that KU should have won, especially after jumping out to a big lead, but shit happens. If it had been an important game, I have no doubt that KU would have maintained their intensity and won by double digits.
Agreed.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 09:20 PM   #606
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Iowa State up to #19.

6-0 isn’t too bad after only two wins all of last year. Last week beating #25 Xavier and #9 Memphis was pretty impressive.
Much improved but have too many inefficient scorers to be a threat. Still won't finish in top half of Big 12. I'll bet money on it.
Old 11-29-2021, 09:22 PM   #607
El Gato Gordo Loco

Please please play this the next time KState comes to Allen Fieldhouse for Brucie

Old 11-30-2021, 12:37 PM   #608
Keep Camp Home!

I see the Jayhawks are playing in the Battle 4 Atlantis over Thanksgiving next year. I may end up spending the holiday weekend in Paradise Island
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:36 AM   #609
Keep Camp Home!

I have two tickets, section 122 row 22 for the dec 7 game at the T-Mobile center I'd let someone have for $100 for the pair if interested.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:57 AM   #610
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I have two tickets, section 122 row 22 for the dec 7 game at the T-Mobile center I'd let someone have for $100 for the pair if interested.
Is it lower level?
Old 12-02-2021, 03:06 PM   #611
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Is it lower level?
Yes, came with my ku season tickets. I just have a prior commitment.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:44 PM   #612
Dazed and Confused

6 0'Clock, ready to RCJ....SJ
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:48 PM   #613
MVP

Mark Turgeon stepped down as Maryland's head coach today. Danny Manning is interim head coach.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:54 PM   #614
**** That Noise

Quote:
Much improved but have too many inefficient scorers to be a threat. Still won't finish in top half of Big 12. I'll bet money on it.
I’m definitely not expecting to win the Big12, or be in the top 3. But finishing somewhere in the middle seems a lot more realistic than it did even just a few weeks ago. Should be a fun season either way, with a promising future. We’ll see how the next few games against Creighton and Iowa go. Going into the season the NIT seemed like a pipe dream, hopefully it’s our floor now.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-03-2021, 06:09 PM   #615
Ultrabanned

Well that’s a very nice start
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.