Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:46 AM   #601
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Jesus tits, you need a spotter for $3it like that.

Eventually I'll get you on shrooms and you'll leave that $3it forever...
Young 20 somethings started me on dabs... 91% THC smoked out of a pretty equivalent of a crack pipe. High for hours, and just introspective enough to think the industry can really stop raising potency any day now.

Open invitation to help spot me, Rausch.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:47 AM   #602
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
29.8% THC Our highest testing ever.

Tim Bone looks especially sexy today.

You are obviously high as shit right now.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #603
MER

I could operate heavy machinery no problem.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #604
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
None of this does a single thing to explain why "people are cheering him to the edge"... which is not the case. He chose his own path and put himself on that ledge.

You can either own that this was a stupid and inaccurate thing to say.. or you can further deflect by making this about me.
Nobody need explain anything to you.
**** off poser...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:50 AM   #605
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I could operate heavy machinery no problem.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:51 AM   #606
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Young 20 somethings started me on dabs... 91% THC smoked out of a pretty equivalent of a crack pipe. High for hours, and just introspective enough to think the industry can really stop raising potency any day now.

I want this. Point me to a tutorial plz
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:52 AM   #607
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Chiefs fan is a Chiefs fan. How they got there or when doesn't matter.

I had a Fran Tarkenton jersey as a five year old boy. Does that make me a turncoat traitor poser?
Difference is the minute Smiff gets traded to another team that pillowbiterhag will no longer pretend to be a chiefs fan...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:52 AM   #608
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Only if you chew the shrooms.

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:54 AM   #609
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
YouTube dab straws... I couldn't pick a video.

Indecisiveness has nothing to do with weed tho.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:54 AM   #610
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Nobody need explain anything to you.
**** off poser...
So you lack the intelligence to articulate a reasonable response to this, +/or just know that the stance has no substance to it. Gotcha, no problem. Done now? I'm bored of you already.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 11:55 AM   #611
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
So you lack the intelligence to articulate a reasonable response to this, +/or just know that the stance has no substance to it. Gotcha, no problem. Done now? I'm bored of you already.
You continue to operate under the false assumption that anything you say matters...

Old 01-03-2016, 11:56 AM   #612

Quote:
Difference is the minute Smiff gets traded to another team that pillowbiterhag will no longer pretend to be a chiefs fan...
You don't know this.. and you clearly have abandonment issues.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:58 AM   #613
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
A friend of mine would like this as well.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:59 AM   #614
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
You should rethink all this...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:00 PM   #615

Quote:
You continue to operate under the false assumption that anything you say matters...
I stopped concerning myself with this three years ago. Frankly, 10 out of 10 posts in here from everyone "doesn't matter." May be interesting, insightful, etc... but ultimately doesn't matter.

Closed Thread