Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2023, 02:00 PM   #61111
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Just in case you didnt know who this is.......

"Kasim Edebali
@TheDreamKasim
Defensive End for the Hamburg Sea Devils. Born and raised in Hamburg, Germany."

Rock bottom from knowmo. So sad.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-27-2023, 02:13 PM   #61112
Abolish The Salary Cap!

He also played for Sean Payton in New Orleans and Vance Joseph in Denver.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-27-2023, 02:19 PM   #61113
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I just can't wait until we cross the threshold to the point the Bronco's brass has to swallow their pride, admit Russ was the biggest mistake in NFL history and bench his ass. I'm not sure just how terrible he'll have to play to reach that point, but as we approach that point my schadenfreude will reach heights I never even deemed possible. They're going to be damned if they do and damned if they don't. They literally won't have any decent (let alone good) choices left to exhaust and I'll be there first in line to gleefully take it all in.

I know many of you might said "but why would we want them to bench Russ? He's terrible". Of course he is and they don't have shit better than him and they're out of draft capital (the only resource that could to rectify the situation)

I don't think I could've written a better demise for that loser franchise.
Internally, I think the Broncos' management already know that they made an historic mistake trading for Russ.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 02:27 PM   #61114
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Internally, I think the Broncos' management already know that they made an historic mistake trading for Russ.
Yet Pays a Ton still has a job. Only until Paid a Ton pushes him out so he can GM too.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 02:35 PM   #61115
MVP

Quote:
Oh for sure. Watching them squirm is what's going to make it so fun!.
When will they cave? Where is the line?

Seriously, where would you draw it at? There's no good answer!!!

But hey guys...they have a new trainer now so we're ****ed.

I don't know who's more ignorant...Knowmo or the Bronco's brass.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-27-2023, 02:38 PM   #61116
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
Just in case you didnt know who this is.......

"Kasim Edebali
@TheDreamKasim
Defensive End for the Hamburg Sea Devils. Born and raised in Hamburg, Germany."

Rock bottom from knowmo. So sad.
They're going to be special alright. Special ed like Knowmo.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-27-2023, 03:00 PM   #61117
MVP

Knowmo's Cadillac Cimarron is the best money can buy
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-27-2023, 03:06 PM   #61118
SuperBowl or bust

Continuing on trying to build that “Great Value Chiefs” brand in Denver.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 03:27 PM   #61119
MVP

Quote:
They're going to be special alright. Special ed like Knowmo.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 03:36 PM   #61120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
He also played for Sean Payton in New Orleans and Vance Joseph in Denver.
So he’s basically a know nothing homer, just like you and Klis, and Albright, and every other tweet you take as gospel!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 03:44 PM   #61121
Starter

Quote:
I just can't wait until we cross the threshold to the point the Bronco's brass has to swallow their pride, admit Russ was the biggest mistake in NFL history and bench his ass. I'm not sure just how terrible he'll have to play to reach that point, but as we approach that point my schadenfreude will reach heights I never even deemed possible. They're going to be damned if they do and damned if they don't. They literally won't have any decent (let alone good) choices left to exhaust and I'll be there first in line to gleefully take it all in.

I know many of you might said "but why would we want them to bench Russ? He's terrible". Of course he is and they don't have shit better than him and they're out of draft capital (the only resource that could to rectify the situation)

I don't think I could've written a better demise for that loser franchise.
IF - and that is a strong if - ME3 gets the donks to even 7 wins; that constitutes a massive turnaround for the franchise, and they probably ride it out for another year. I contend that he will have to be as bad as last year for the donks to consider admitting failure and benching him. I see no way they can cut or trade him until 2026 at the earliest even if he drums up a repeat of his performance from last year.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-27-2023, 04:08 PM   #61122

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
IF - and that is a strong if - ME3 gets the donks to even 7 wins; that constitutes a massive turnaround for the franchise, and they probably ride it out for another year. I contend that he will have to be as bad as last year for the donks to consider admitting failure and benching him. I see no way they can cut or trade him until 2026 at the earliest even if he drums up a repeat of his performance from last year.
Pretty awesome, isn’t it?!!?
Old 02-27-2023, 04:19 PM   #61123
Banned!

Quote:
I wonder if it will keep them from actively looking for a QBOTF; how much longer are they willing to exist in suckitude/mediocrity until they REALLY make a change?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 04:29 PM   #61124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I wonder if it will keep them from actively looking for a QBOTF; how much longer are they willing to exist in suckitude/mediocrity until they REALLY make a change?
Hard to do that with no picks.
Old 02-27-2023, 04:37 PM   #61125
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Broncos' 2022 draft class gets C- grade from NFL.com one year later

The early returns on the Denver Broncos’ 2022 NFL draft class haven’t been great. Granted, it is early, but NFL.com’s Eric Edholm recently graded each class from last spring and the Broncos received a C- mark.

With their first pick, Denver selected pass rusher Nik Bonitto in the second round. He went on to start just one game and totaled only 1.5 sacks as a rookie. The team’s next pick, tight end Greg Dulcich, showed flashes of potential last year, and cornerback Damarri Mathis was a pleasant surprise.

The rest of the class is full of unknowns. Time will tell if DL Eyioma Uwazurike, DB Delarrin Turner-Yell, WR Montrell Washington, OL Luke Wattenberg, DL Matt Henningsen and CB Faion Hicks turn into key contributors for the Broncos down the road.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...l-draft-class/

I think a C- grade is being rather generous to that putrid draft class by the Donks.
Unpossible! I read here that the “General” was a drafting genius and continuously puts clown shoes on “Let’s Reach”.
tredadda has disabled reputation