Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:59 PM   #586
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:59 PM   #587
Beyond the Rapids

This is another lesson in not trusting the reporting about a chaotic situation until facts start to shake out.

These reports all conflict with each other even several hours later.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:59 PM   #588
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Have we actually tried the killing idea, though? I would hate to reject that idea without testing it.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:01 PM   #589
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Nice…

Someone should ask Smith who he gave a jersey to.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:02 PM   #590
Veteran

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:02 PM
Rainbarrel
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:03 PM   #591
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
The kid thing hits your a little harder when you have kids of your own. Not trying to be rude, it's just the truth
This. If some moron pulls a gun on me, at least I have a fighting chance. What's my 7 year old son supposed to do?
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:03 PM   #592
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well, it wasn't just an idiot with a CCW.

Bro, I'm gonna cut you a little slack here because a lot of stupid stuff gets said early on these kinds of things.

I heard some guy on the radio earlier saying something about why did people need to bring their guns.

Well, guess what. I have a CCL. And I had my sidearm on me at the parade today. And I'll admit that at one point today I thought to myself it looks like I didn't need to have my weapon with so many police here. That was before the parade. Now, we chose not to fight that crowd at union Station but if we had gone down there, at least I would have had a way to protect myself and my family. And despite what you may think most conceal carriers aren't going to shoot into a crowd. Most conceal carriers are responsible gun owners who simply want to be able to protect ourselves. And I took offense at the guy on the radio putting us in the same category as these sociopath that did this.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 26 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 05:03 PM   #593
Cheat Death

Unfortunate last name for the Chief of Police
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:03 PM   #594
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post
I'm skeptical on the conflicting reports. They may mean Children, younger than 18, as based on the perps it could be two rival gangs with 15-17 year old children.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:04 PM   #595
Veteran

I'm struggling to believe someone could shoot 17 other people and for it to have just been about some dumbass gang dispute. That is a lot of bullets unloaded onto innocent bystanders.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:04 PM   #596
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Why can't we call it for what it is though?

It's the same people who shot at eachother at Crown Center a couple weeks ago, It's the same people who always shoot at eachother in Westport, It's the same people who shoot at eachother on the plaza, it's the same group that killed an innocent person at First friday. Most of these teens aren't even allowed to guns legal yet get them but nobody wants to hold that community responsible.
Idk man. One of them looked the exact opposite of what you're describing.

Not going to generalize when it seems like a wide spread issue.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:05 PM   #597
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Why does everyone focus on if its a child or not? I care about all ages of people equally.
Because children typically can't defend themselves against an adult. They most certainly stand no chance at all of preventing harm coming to them if it's an adult with a weapon.

The level of evil and sickness a person would have to possess to go after a child, is in most normal peoples minds, unfathomable.

Not only that, but 9 kids in the hospital with gunshot wounds is something you expect to hear out of someplace like Gaza or Ukraine or some other shithole part of the world. Not in KC. That's just inexcusable to report something like that.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-14-2024, 05:06 PM   #598
MVP

Protecting children, pregnant women is just instinctual
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:08 PM   #599
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Idk man. One of them looked the exact opposite of what you're describing.

Not going to generalize when it seems like a wide spread issue.
I don't think that first guy is going to be part of the shooting. We'll see.

The 2nd dude with a couple semi-automatic platforms in his backpack? Boy - that sure looks like EXACTLY what he's describing...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 05:08 PM   #600
In Search of a Life

You can see a woman picking up the rifle after the guy was tackled in this enhanced video. Dude is running through the crowd with that kind of weapon on him. Crazy.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.