Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:36 AM   #586
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
29.8% THC Our highest testing ever.

Tim Bone looks especially sexy today.
Jesus tits, you need a spotter for $3it like that.

Eventually I'll get you on shrooms and you'll leave that $3it forever...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:37 AM   #587
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
That shit was directed at the poser Chiefs fan...
Chiefs fan is a Chiefs fan. How they got there or when doesn't matter.

I had a Fran Tarkenton jersey as a five year old boy. Does that make me a turncoat traitor poser?
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:37 AM   #588
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
*sigh* post 573, minus the '**** off, bro' portion.
I fixed it within seconds. You're a machine. Also, not nice!
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:38 AM   #589
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I fixed it within seconds. You're a machine. Also, not nice!
I said minus the '**** off, bro' portion!
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:39 AM   #590
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Chiefs fan is a Chiefs fan. How they got there or when doesn't matter.

I had a Fran Tarkenton jersey as a five year old boy. Does that make me a turncoat traitor poser?
Of course it does.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:39 AM   #591
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
29.8% THC Our highest testing ever.

Tim Bone looks especially sexy today.
...and this is why all females should smoke marijuana.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:40 AM   #592
MER

Quote:
That's complete bullshit.

He turned himself into what he is or just evolved into what he is and simply expressed himself, projected his personalities onto this board. He walked himself to the edge a thousand times and dared someone to push him over, laughing the whole time about it knowing that no one would because CP was "family." He took advantage of this site and it's contributors generosity and like the family black sheep, he gave little thought to the well being and enjoyment of others, but continued to do/say what he wanted with very little, minimal consequence.

He was given an immense amount of leeway over the years. More than any other person would have received.

But you can only push so far for so long before people finally get tired of it.

Don't try to make the people around here feel bad about what happened because no one pushed anyone over the edge. That person finally jumped.
I didn't blame you (CP) for the fall. Only for the hypocrisy. The dancing of the jig.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:40 AM   #593
Mindful Taoist German

Clay loves and approves of this thread...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:40 AM   #594
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Yeah.

This isn't exactly the thread to make a gal's oyster spit...

You guys are grossing me out.

Can we stop with all of the talk about a woman's nether regions? It's not gentlemanly.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:41 AM   #595
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I didn't blame you (CP) for the fall. Only for the hypocrisy. The dancing of the jig.
There isn't any hypocrisy.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #596
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I believe they are called "magic underwear".
I'm pretty sure AS isn't a Mo.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #597
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
There isn't any hypocrisy.
Say it to my face.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #598
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
**** off, bro. I had an account before this one, and lurked long before that. I've also done my homework in the HOC.

And honestly, I've not seen a poster more obsessed with Clay than you.
MULT!!!! WE HAVE A MULT'er!!!

Old 01-03-2016, 11:43 AM   #599
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

You guys are grossing me out.

Can we stop with all of the talk about a woman's nether regions? It's not gentlemanly.
You know how I know you're gay?

Old 01-03-2016, 11:44 AM   #600
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Say it to my face.
No thanks. I'd be scared stiff.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread