Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #586
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Workout. Wear better clothes. Smile. Groom yourself (no more crust beard).

But most of all stop chasing puss and start having fun. Have something interesting to say rather than smelling of desperation.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:36 PM   #587
MVP

What in the hell made you think the first pic was a good one to use on a dating site?
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:33 AM   #588
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
No the dating experiment proved its looks..

3 matches after matching over 500 girls?

my mouth, if anything, is helping me because im able to actually get hot girls numbers(in person), when if they just saw me as a picture they'd next me
those are terrible pics dumbass, do you look at girls like that? you look like you want to ****ing cook and eat them. and in one you can almost see up your nose.

****ing idiot
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:09 AM   #589
Cheat Death

I've got a lesbian next door neighbor. She looks like a 105lb dude with a weaker jaw line than you. She turns out straight chicks on the reg; like every other weekend. Her game consists of "fun chick that doesn't come across like a predatory douche".
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:41 AM   #590
MVP

This shit is still going on?
Cmon CP...

Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:04 AM   #591
In my youth i pray to keep

I assume PUA stands for pick up artist, correct? What the hell is that? Did I miss that part of this thread?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:07 AM   #592
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I assume PUA stands for pick up artist, correct? What the hell is that? Did I miss that part of this thread?
Yes, it took me while but I figured out PUA was pick up artist.

He follows one of the methods.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:06 PM   #593
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
those are terrible pics dumbass, do you look at girls like that? you look like you want to ****ing cook and eat them. and in one you can almost see up your nose.

****ing idiot
No im listening... i need to stop trying to look tough and basically smile and just look more friendly?
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-18-2014, 04:07 PM   #594
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
No im listening... i need to stop trying to look tough and basically smile and just look more friendly?
That's the thing!

STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING.

Just be.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:10 PM   #595
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I explained this. My douche style will piss off 30 + year old guys like yourself but its not counter intuitive for attracting hot young 18 year olds.

Here is a slayer (****s 2 new girls a month).. guy on the right
also note that those guys don't have 13 year old wispy facial hair
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:12 PM   #596
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWGes7zeNs
Old 08-18-2014, 04:12 PM   #597
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
also note that those guys don't have 13 year old wispy facial hair
Ive had several girls tell me i look better with facial hair (i have a very weak jaw)

Most of my worst rejections (times when i went on dates with girls after talking to them on the phone for weeks) were with a clean shave....

There have been 5-10 girls i texted and talked to on the phone for weeks before they'd meet up with me, then i shaved my face (just to minimize the things they could reject me FOR) for the dates... never went anywhere
Old 08-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #598
best in the biz

you lack confidence
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #599
Veteran

Maybe you shouldn't put off the "I'm gonna wear the shit out of your skin" vibe. Your pictures are oozing creep.
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:27 PM   #600
The Seated Villain

Do you have any hobbies other than getting rejected by girls?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.