Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2004, 06:27 PM  
Feloniously Restrained

I NEED HELP!!! ARRGHHH!

I was in a home improvement mood today when I went to Lowes. I purchased, among other things, a new doorbell button. My previous doorbell button had actually fallen out, but you could still push the springs and the thing would ring.

Well, when I unscrewed the old button unit, I carefully took note that there were four wires, red, black, green, and yellow, however, only the black and red wires were hooked to the old unit. One on each side.

So, when I installed the new unit, of course it doesn't work.
Now I am wondering what I did wrong. Any ideas?
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:47 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
I can fix doorbells.
You would more than likely burn the house down. Stick to de-tassling.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:51 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:52 PM   #47
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:57 PM   #48
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
You love me and you know it.
Speaking of "love"...I refuse to wash your sheets anymore. Too much work.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:18 PM   #49
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
Speaking of "love"...I refuse to wash your sheets anymore. Too much work.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:30 PM   #50
fides quaerens intellectum

Can anyone explain to me why my IE windows no longer open up to any website???? It says something like link cannot be found. But my internet works perfectly fine on netscape. Any clues?
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:31 PM   #51

download FireFox. All you're problems will be solved
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:32 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.
download FireFox. All you're problems will be solved
Will that help my IE?
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:35 PM   #53

no it will kill your IE. Just like your IE deserves.
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:36 PM   #54
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:40 PM   #55
Supporter

Quote:
the kid has a point.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:42 PM   #56

I like my IE.

JUST GIVE ME SOME HELP FOR GODSSAKES!!! I DON'T NEED ANY NERDS TELLING ME I SHOULD GET FIREASS32987549843275.398!! (NEW VERSION! LAH-DEE-FREAKING-DAH!) INSTEAD!! YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU DAVID. TRYING TO ACT COOL WITH YOUR GIRLS SIG!! Loser.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:42 PM   #57

IT WAS FUNNY
Old 09-08-2004, 08:43 PM   #58

CRIPPLE FIGHT

thought I'd beat everyone else to it.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:45 PM   #59
Supporter

FIREASS32987549843275.398 is teh R0x0r.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:45 PM   #60
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
I like my IE.

JUST GIVE ME SOME HELP FOR GODSSAKES!!! I DON'T NEED ANY NERDS TELLING ME I SHOULD GET FIREASS32987549843275.398!! (NEW VERSION! LAH-DEE-FREAKING-DAH!) INSTEAD!! YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU DAVID. TRYING TO ACT COOL WITH YOUR GIRLS SIG!! Loser.

Sadly, that is not surprising.

He gave you the best advice for fixing your browser that you will find: kill it.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.