Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2023, 03:52 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

Nick Bolton & Richie James are designated as OUT of the Bears game

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 09-23-2023 at 06:12 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 01:41 AM   #46
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
If the best option for ST is Justin Watson fair-catching ST kicks, then why TF is Toub still employed?
Can anyone point me to any math of the expected points gained per punt return for a fair catch, a return and a not even fielded punt? If it causes a turnover every 5%-7% of plays I dont get why teams try to return it. Thesedays almost nobody is doing a good job of getting alot of yards on punt returns. Special teams coverage is more solved than ever. I feel like unless you are behind in a football game the strategy may be to not even have someone field the thing but Ive never seen math done. Not just rhe avg return...it needs to take into account the turnover rate as well.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 03:13 AM   #47
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Having Bolton out would be a huge loss against any semi-decent team. But the bears aren't semi-decent or even semi-dogshit. They were the worst team I had the displeasure of watching last year and not much has changed. They are shite. Plus their city is a shite hole. I hope any chiefs travelling to Chicago get out of there safely.
I also pray for any Chiefs traveling to Chicago, since they would miss the game they are playing in Kansas City.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 03:34 AM   #48
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Can anyone point me to any math of the expected points gained per punt return for a fair catch, a return and a not even fielded punt? If it causes a turnover every 5%-7% of plays I dont get why teams try to return it. Thesedays almost nobody is doing a good job of getting alot of yards on punt returns. Special teams coverage is more solved than ever. I feel like unless you are behind in a football game the strategy may be to not even have someone field the thing but Ive never seen math done. Not just rhe avg return...it needs to take into account the turnover rate as well.
I can't provide the math.

What I can provide is the observation that our special teams is, indeed, special, and Toub needs to be held accountable.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 05:15 AM   #49
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
I also pray for any Chiefs traveling to Chicago, since they would miss the game they are playing in Kansas City.
Beat me to it...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 06:15 AM   #50
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I doubt it
Okay
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-23-2023, 06:34 AM   #51
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
From what I could find, historically you have about a 1.5% chance of losing a fumbled punt. So on average you probably lose 1-2 a year, which seems about right. I don't have the math in front of me, but I imagine the loss of yards by never attempting to catch a ball would outweigh 1-2 possessions a year, especially inside the 20.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-23-2023, 09:41 AM   #52
King Shit of **** Mountain

With Pops questionable, I fully expect Nagy to emphasize the run game. Get ready.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:54 AM   #53
MVP

Early season trials will beat this cold piece of steel into a fiery hot weapon the size of Chris jones’ weapon!
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-23-2023, 11:00 AM   #54
MVP

Can't believe it took this long for an injury thread. Toney has a chance of missing. Pacheco and Willie Gay are probably good to go.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2023, 11:01 AM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
From what I could find, historically you have about a 1.5% chance of losing a fumbled punt. So on average you probably lose 1-2 a year, which seems about right. I don't have the math in front of me, but I imagine the loss of yards by never attempting to catch a ball would outweigh 1-2 possessions a year, especially inside the 20.
Or the practice from fielding punts allows a team to a have a chance to actually make a big play when needed. Does this team go to the suoerbowl without skyy Moore's punt return? Yeah it cost us the indy game but it was important foe the postseason. Just another perspective...
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-23-2023, 12:20 PM   #56
How tall is this thing?

Anyone remotely dinged should use this as a bye week. The Bears are a dumpster fire of the highest order. Starters are sitting mid third quarter in this one.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2023, 12:53 PM   #57
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
If you never attempted to even catch the ball, punters would start punting so the ball would roll and you would get 70 yard punts with rolls.

Or if the punting team was closer, you would end up pinned on your own 1 or 2 yard line.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2023, 01:19 PM   #58
Live free or die hard

Gay & Bolton is gonna hurt.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 01:21 PM   #59
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Can't believe it took this long for an injury thread. Toney has a chance of missing. Pacheco and Willie Gay are probably good to go.

I'll be surprised when Toney is 100% and makes it to a consecutive game.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2023, 01:44 PM   #60
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Anyone remotely dinged should use this as a bye week. The Bears are a dumpster fire of the highest order. Starters are sitting mid third quarter in this one.
You were 100% certain the Chiefs would beat the Lions. Are you 150% sure on this one?
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote