Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2021, 11:30 PM  
I'll be back.

Did Byron Pringle save our season?

If he doesn't run his ass off here it's 16-10.

That would have made it 19-13 before the Cowboys last drive.

Which would have made Dak a lot less desperate.

Holy **** byron ****ing pringle
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:20 AM   #46
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Chiefs are not currently a playoff team if they lose that game.
Did that game ever feel in doubt to you?

I was never worried. If the Cowboys score a TD there, I think KC just puts a little more emphasis on scoring a TD instead of bleeding clock in their next couple of drives.

I just don't think the Cowboys offense had enough in the tank to trade shots with us if it came to that. And the offense felt like it was running on cruise control a bit in the 2nd half.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 11:33 AM   #47
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Did that game ever feel in doubt to you?
Not really. At this point, we should have a lot of confidence in this team. We've been here before.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:39 AM   #48
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Not really. At this point, we should have a lot of confidence in this team. We've been here before.
And game script screwed them early. Frankly the Cowboys knew that was a possibility and admitted it once they won the toss and took the ball instead of deferring.

They knew they weren't equipped to come back without Cooper or Smith. And then once Lamb went down it was all over but the crying.

I think Wilson's a quality player but he's not a guy who can lead an offense. Nor is Shultz or Gallup. Those are all complementary weapons. Without Cooper, Lamb or Smith, they weren't going to beat the Chiefs.

They weren't as good as their record with the roster that came into that game, especially when Lamb went down.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:50 AM   #49
I'll be back.

Quote:
They weren't as good as their record with the roster that came into that game, especially when Lamb went down.
I think we might see them again.

Can you imagine having that offense and then having Parsons, Gregory and Lawrence to rush the passer?

And Tyron should be back any day.

Yeah...we should be glad Tyreek didn't go off for 200 and start doing backflips and making fake phone calls on the sideline.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:17 PM   #50
MVP

Love Pringle.

Been saying all year that he should start ahead of Hardman.

Pringle is a quality #3 wr, since we don't have a #2, Pringle is our best option.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:22 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Great effort, but Trey Smith also had the angle. Well, maybe.

I like Pringle a lot. He does everything right.
That ball carrier is extremely fortunate Pringle got to him before Grown-Man Trey Smith did.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 12:28 PM   #52
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
That ball carrier is extremely fortunate Pringle got to him before Grown-Man Trey Smith did.
I don't remember the specific timing, but if they called three penalties on Trey Smith, including an unsportsmanlike, you better hope you're not the guy that he gets to tackle.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:37 PM   #53
Elway be drinkin' again

As a K-State homer I think the world of that kid. Always going 100%.
Did a happy dance when the Chiefs got him.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:37 PM   #54
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Good job by Pat as well. He did just enough to slow him down for Pringle to catch up without putting himself at too much risk of being injured.

That's exactly what you want from the QB there.
I thought that also. You don't really want him getting in a crowd or getting blocked.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2021, 01:48 PM   #55
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
That was the most shocking turnover of the season, and there have been many. It seemed like Kelce had the ball, and then all of a sudden the Cowboys guy had it. Smh.
Hope the week off allows him to heal/refocus. He needs it as much as anyone.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 01:49 PM   #56
Curmudgeon

Quote:
That ball hit him square in the 7, man. Right through his hands and pretty much hit him square in the heart. If he missed at all, we're talking about inches.

Gotta catch that ball but Kelce was focusing on the run after the catch before he secured it. And I don't even blame him - that play was set up for another 20 YAC yards. But Kelce just has to bring that ball in.
The point I was making was that in the past that ball would have been on the outside of the 8, not the backside of the 7 where the defender was. That's not saying Kelce shouldn't have made the catch and moved the chains. Maybe 87 should have ran a half step deeper route, maybe Mahomes didn't see the defender close so fast, I frankly don't know. There just havve been a lot of fluke INTs this year we haven't seen in the past.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-22-2021, 01:50 PM   #57
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I don't remember the specific timing, but if they called three penalties on Trey Smith, including an unsportsmanlike, you better hope you're not the guy that he gets to tackle.
I was thinking the same thing during the game, but directing it at the cats he's blocking. I can't imagine throwing hands against Big Trey after he's fully pissed off and his only job is to eradicate me.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 02:08 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Been this way for two weeks now.

Hardman lost his job. Kinda sad TBH.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 02:39 PM   #59
Veteran

On return Pringle and open field like here pringle looks to have hardman speed. As a wr he seems average speed. Strange.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-22-2021, 02:47 PM   #60
Diablo Negro

He's no Teddy Bridgewater thats for sure.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.