Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2021, 08:53 PM   #2
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
It's going to be a long off season.
I’m having a hard time with the NFL’s concussion protocols.
It’s making me struggle with football.

I should do something about it.
But I really like getting high and sitting too.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:37 PM   #3
What's up braj?

I always put the seat and lid down because I respect my bitch. Drives me crazy when she doesn’t put the lid down.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:40 PM   #4
Live free or die hard

I wonder if rudimentary AI device can create a situation where it detects who is coming into the room be male or female and give in Hal 2001 Space Odyssey voice a preventive warning.

Male: Good evening, Sir. The toilet seat is up and ready for upright urination.

Female: Go evening, Mam, the toilet seat is in an upright position and you should be cautioned.

Did I just invent the new millioin dollar idea?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:45 PM   #5
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I wonder if rudimentary AI device can create a situation where it detects who is coming into the room be male or female and give in Hal 2001 Space Odyssey voice a preventive warning.

Male: Good evening, Sir. The toilet seat is up and ready for upright urination.

Female: Go evening, Mam, the toilet seat is in an upright position and you should be cautioned.

Did I just invent the new millioin dollar idea?
Kohler Smart Toilet with Amazon Alexa...

Link: https://www.smarthome.kohler.com/sma...-toilets-numi2

Quote:
Welcome to a whole new world of intelligent. Numi 2.0 with KOHLER Konnect is Kohler’s most advanced toilet, giving you the freedom to set every detail to your personal preferences — from warm-water cleansing and a heated seat to ambient lighting and air freshening. With built-in Amazon Alexa, Numi 2.0 lets you create your ideal environment with only the sound of your voice.

The KOHLER Konnect app lets you create personalized presets for each person in your household. Enjoy your preferred temperature, cleansing pressure and ambiance, every time you use the bathroom.

Take clean to the next level. From UV sanitization to automatic flush and hands-free seat closing, every element of Numi 2.0 is designed to leave you feeling refreshed and comfortable.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 09:18 PM   #6
Veteran

Easy fix.

You use the master bathroom, she uses the other one.

Don't have a second bathroom? She can go out in the yard. No toilet seat issues out there.

Neighbors? If they're worth hanging out with, they'll be good with it.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 09:29 PM   #7
Ain't no relax!

Why would you drop your pants and sit down without taking a quick gander at your target?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 09:36 PM   #8
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The best thing a married couple can do to ensure happiness is have separate bathrooms. Haven't had to deal with toilet seat issues or maneuvering around all her crap for almost 20 years now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 02:12 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
The best thing a married couple can do to ensure happiness is have separate bathrooms. Haven't had to deal with toilet seat issues or maneuvering around all her crap for almost 20 years now.
I’m actually making this happen. It’s so true. Second I moved in I started hammering away for a new full bath downstairs. Best part is the lady doesn’t give a shit how it’s done. Which is a blessing when they want full control on the rest of the house.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-15-2021, 07:36 AM   #10
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yep, we designed and built our house this way. We both have a bathroom connected to the master bedroom. Her bathroom has a toilet, shower, and bathtub along with a makup/hair station. Mine just has a shower and a toilet. We also have separate closets we can access from our bathroom.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 09:41 PM   #11
The Maintenance Guy

I used to work in an apt complex with an office full of women. Let's just say...I got trained to put that ****ing seat down...and I had to make sure my staff was trained to put the seat down...

At home, we're living the dream with separate bathrooms.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 07:56 AM   #12
MVP

I always have a night light on in the bathroom
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-14-2021, 06:03 PM   #13
SuperChiefs

This is a conversation I've had with the mrs many times over the past 25 years. It's pretty simple, I'll do my best to put the seat down after I'm done, but if I forget and you wind up soaking the fish taco, that's on you for not looking at the toilet as you approach. To this day, she's never fallen in
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 06:55 AM   #14
Veteran

Guys get to pick what hill they die on. The toilet seat battle has been waged since man figured out how to build a shitter. This is/hasn't been my choice. I'll give her this one to win a bigger one.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.