Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2021, 11:29 AM  
World's Best Boss

Anyone appreciating Super Bowl 54 more after this?

Down 20-10, if Hitchens doesn’t light up Jimmy G and Jimmy hits Sanders, that could have been game.

If Patrick beats the Niners challenge and WASP never happens, are the Chiefs able to score 6? Pulling only 3 there could have been game.

Down 20-17, if Chris Jones doesn’t knock down Jimmy’s throw on 2nd and 5, Kittle is wide open and THAT could have been game.

Basically, we needed everything to go right to win last year and damn if it didn’t all happen. I know this is obvious — but last night’s game just showed what Patrick and the team were up against with 7 minutes left facing 3rd and 15.

Anywho. Flags fly forever

Last edited by Chiefspants; 02-08-2021 at 11:45 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:00 PM   #46
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Even if we had won, the odds of Mahomes winning 6 titles was still very low.

QBs are a huge part of winning but they can’t do it without help and no one has had more steady support than Tommy. From coaches, teammates, and officials.

He might be the greatest in terms of achievement, but he’s not the best pure quarterback ever. Mahomes already was ahead of him in that way as far as I’m concerned.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:00 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
One more thing, was the "GOAT" Tom Brady ever even the best QB in the sport for an extended period of time? There may have been a year or two here or there (2007?) where you can make that argument, but Peyton Manning was statistically better than him for most of the first half of his career and Aaron Rodgers was statistically better than him for most of the second half of his career (and it isn't particularly close either). Mahomes of course has been better the past three years.

What kind of GOAT never had a sustained run as the best player in his sport? Among others, MJ was the best player in the NBA for over a decade, Gretzky had over a dozen years with that status, Tiger Woods had at least a decade of dominance give or take, and LeBron has been at the top for about 13-14 years running now. Brady has the longevity, but this guy gets a pass on this because?
Neither Brady nor Lebron are the GOAT. They're both frequently called that because they're playing today and still winning.

I never heard the word GOAT until three or four years ago. So it's definitely a recent phrase for current greats.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:05 PM   #48
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I also don't think it's remotely a coincidence that Boston is a huge market and their team had been a dumpster fire forever.
Boston is only the #9 biggest tv market. But with St. Louis now included in the Chiefs tv market, we are essentially a top 10 tv market.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:07 PM   #49
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

QBs are a huge part of winning but they can’t do it without help and no one has had more steady support than Tommy. From coaches, teammates, and officials.

He might be the greatest in terms of achievement, but he’s not the best pure quarterback ever. Mahomes already was ahead of him in that way as far as I’m concerned.

Not sure if this analogy works but I remember my brother telling me about how children affected his life: “Going from 0 to 1 changed everything. Going from 1 to 2 and then 2 to 3 changed almost nothing”

That’s how I feel about Patrick’s first win. Changed everything for the franchise and our fans. Of course I’d like more but the value of the subsequent ones will never have nearly the same impact.

If he never wins another it won’t change my perception of him at all. If he’s another Aaron Rodgers then that means I got to see him play a long time.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:09 PM   #50
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

Let's start with 2 Superbowls.

All the talk about 5, 6,7 was stupid.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.