Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-13-2020, 07:35 AM   #46
Resident Glue Sniffer

granted, when my brother went, I think it was the 75th Anniversary; so it was even bigger than normal. might be a lot better this year with likely fewer people.

my brother got a ticket for 'running a stop sign';....basicaly because the cops said he didn't put 2 feet down at the stop sign. and a riding buddy of mine got a ticket for ape hangers being too high...even though they were only 12" apes on his SG. I guess because the hands were barely above the shoulders. . he sent a pic of him on the bike, and his hands were like even with his shoulders. but rather than fight it and go back up there, he just paid the fine via mail. money grab. I also heard of guys getting tickets while sitting in deadlock traffic pushing their shades up on their forehead, ; operating w/out eye protection. .
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-13-2020, 07:45 AM   #47
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
granted, when my brother went, I think it was the 75th Anniversary; so it was even bigger than normal. might be a lot better this year with likely fewer people.

my brother got a ticket for 'running a stop sign';....basicaly because the cops said he didn't put 2 feet down at the stop sign. and a riding buddy of mine got a ticket for ape hangers being too high...even though they were only 12" apes on his SG. I guess because the hands were barely above the shoulders. . he sent a pic of him on the bike, and his hands were like even with his shoulders. but rather than fight it and go back up there, he just paid the fine via mail. money grab. I also heard of guys getting tickets while sitting in deadlock traffic pushing their shades up on their forehead, ; operating w/out eye protection. .
All of these offenses are true. They bring cops in from all over, mostly the young hungry ones just looking for a reason to write a ticket.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-13-2020, 08:29 AM   #48
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Eh, outdoor spread appears to be extremely limited. It's still a bit risky given the huge numbers of people going to Sturgis, but I wouldn't be surprised to see fairly minimal issues.
So why can't outdoor football stadiums have fans again? Even at a 50% capacity there would be plenty of space for social distancing + it is outdoors.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-13-2020, 08:52 AM   #49
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
So why can't outdoor football stadiums have fans again? Even at a 50% capacity there would be plenty of space for social distancing + it is outdoors.
Lack of movement. At Sturgis, people are both outside and moving around a lot, so they're not around the same people for very long. At a football game, you could be downstream of someone spreading viral particles for 3.5 hours.

I'm not saying the latter is absolutely the worst thing in the world, but there IS a difference.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-13-2020, 10:35 AM   #50
MVP

Next Covids outbreak spot

Nobody there gives a shit about the pandemic
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-13-2020, 12:37 PM   #51
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post

Well, in their defense, the pandemic is a hoax.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-13-2020, 01:04 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Man, I just found out that my uncle who had triple bypass heart surgery less than 3 months ago, went to Sturgis today.
I dont know all the details but my reaction is "Good for him". Sounds like he is actually living life and not hiding from it.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Well, in their defense, the pandemic is a hoax.
Imagine how aggressively ignorant you'd have to be to still believe this in August. Mindblowing.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 5    
Old 08-13-2020, 02:22 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Imagine how aggressively ignorant you'd have to be to still believe this in August. Mindblowing.
I hope that means that, by now, I should be dead since I haven't played the COVID game since May.

Remember, the deadly virus is so deadly that you need a test to see if you have, or had, it.

It's a hoax dude, peddle your political propaganda to somebody who was already going to vote for the Jo&Ho ticket...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 08-13-2020, 02:27 PM   #55
Mod Team

Quote:
I hope that means that, by now, I should be dead since I haven't played the COVID game since May.

Remember, the deadly virus is so deadly that you need a test to see if you have, or had, it.

It's a hoax dude, peddle your political propaganda to somebody who was already going to vote for the Jo&Ho ticket...
You honestly don’t understand why testing is important, like a person who may pass it to someone older who may die from it?

I mean, you’re reeruned if just that scenario doesn’t make sense.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-13-2020, 02:35 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You hone....
Spoiler!
Reclaiming my time!!!!

Spoiler!
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-13-2020, 05:25 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

Quote:

This is even dumber than your hoax post. Even in a full blown herd immunity situation 30% of the population will never catch it. We're nowhere near that as tons of people are taking precautions, bars are shut down, no indoor sporting events, etc. So your odds of catching it are still fairly low.

Hospital ICUs are full in many places. NYC almost tipped over. N. Italy did tip over. But yeah just hundreds of 1000s of people who work in healthcare all over the world, and every epidemiologist and virologist, all in on the big conspiracy. Even your president said to wear a mask. You think he did that for fun?

All these sports bans, travel bans, almost every government on earth making concessions - just mass delusion. GloryDayz got it all figured out.

Again - aggressively ignorant to a staggering degree. Or trolling.

Last edited by suzzer99; 08-13-2020 at 09:29 PM..
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 08-13-2020, 05:50 PM   #58
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post

There was a big gathering at Mount Rushmore for July 4th that was supposed to be a “super spreader event” and nothing happened.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-13-2020, 05:53 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

Maybe some were saying that - but most in the covid thread here have never thought outdoor events were very dangerous.

It's almost like we base our opinions on actual facts and not partisan nonsense from either side.

Old 08-14-2020, 12:52 AM   #60
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Maybe some were saying that - but most in the covid thread here have never thought outdoor events were very dangerous.

It's almost like we base our opinions on actual facts and not partisan nonsense from either side.
Yep, some were saying it- like all the mainstream media except Fox. They went nuts over Oklahoma Trump rally too.

But they also said social justice rioting was fine- which caused this second wave.

Since the virus is being used as a political weapon- it is pretty hard to find an honest opinion on it.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread